(Video) Robbie Lawler fights in 5 days. Let the hype begin.

Here's a hint: when you're trolling on Sherdog, don't go full retard. Seriously, this is too obvious and you should know better.

You gotta put *some* effort into it, man.

0/10
I'm guessing you also thought GSP was exciting to watch.

Badass motherfuka !! Cool vídeo , as usual.
Thanks

Okay now I get it. You had me fooled at first. The GSP response was too far.
Nah, your trolling is just terrible. You really do gotta try harder. Put some effort into it. Make it believable. Make it unique and interesting. Otherwise, you're gonna continue to struggle.

Lawler's the man, but he's been hit more and more the last few fights, Woodley's not the one to dethrone him tho.

Are you guys serious? The only thing that makes Robbie 'eek out a split decision' Lawler more fun to watch than Bendo is the fact that he get's hit more and bleeds more. With any luck Woodley wrestlefucks him to a 50-45 (no rematch) and then hands the belt over to someone exciting to watch in his first defense.

I've been on this website a long time, read thousands upon thousands of lines of text. I'm not just saying this to be dramatic: this is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read on this website, maybe on the internet period.

He's the last big money fight left for nick Diaz, I'd love to watch him smash nicks face in as nick is trying to slap him over the head.

My reactions on this was: WAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

While the JBG's thirst can never truly be quenched, the closest it gets is during Lawler's fights. Dude is a straight up soul taker now. Big Rigg? Not the same since. Rory Mac? hollow shell. T-wood will become Dead Wood. Wonderboy? Wonder Bread will show more signs of life if he faces Robbie

How Robbie isn't a giant star in the UFC I have no idea. Exciting as fuck fighter, good looking, has a decent mouthpiece on him. I think his intensity is too much for this low blood sugar, skinny jean wearing, Pokemon Go playing society we live in. 18-34 year old males these days are just pussies, can't handle the "Ruthless" one.

I literally produce Estrogen looking at that gif.

Unfortunately, the current crowd of casuals that really make a fighter a big name is more interested in talk outside the ring than in it, and we all know Robbie prefers to let his fists do his talking.

How Robbie isn't a giant star in the UFC I have no idea. Exciting as fuck fighter, good looking, has a decent mouthpiece on him. I think his intensity is too much for this low blood sugar, skinny jean wearing, Pokemon Go playing society we live in. 18-34 year old males these days are just pussies, can't handle the "Ruthless" one.

I literally produce Estrogen looking at that gif.

No doubt. There may be some sort of scientific data available between the amount of skinny jeans sold to males and the length in which the most recent world war ended.

lawler is legit scary, one of the few guys in the UFC with that mentality. I would pick him over many higher weight guys to be my bar fight partner

Are you guys serious? The only thing that makes Robbie 'eek out a split decision' Lawler more fun to watch than Bendo is the fact that he get's hit more and bleeds more. With any luck Woodley wrestlefucks him to a 50-45 (no rematch) and then hands the belt over to someone exciting to watch in his first defense.
Canadian... figures

Excitement is coursing through my veins,
My heart is palpitating for this,
My body is Ready!

Unfortunately, the current crowd of casuals that really make a fighter a big name is more interested in talk outside the ring than in it, and we all know Robbie prefers to let his fists do his talking.

It's sad, but true. I don't wanna be a hypocrite, because I do enjoy the out of ring talk, but how someone doesn't also enjoy a god damn savage like Lawler is beyond me. It's a privilege to watch him fight.

No doubt. There may be some sort of scientific data available between the amount of skinny jeans sold to males and the length in which the most recent world war ended.

I'm all for trying to look sexy, trust me, the only thing remotely impressive about me is my lower body. However, if you need SKINNY jeans (not even slim, but SKINNY) to do that and you're not 6'5'' or above, you need to get some test and hit leg days with Bendo.

PEOPLE WILL LOOK BACK 25 YEARS FROM NOW & REMEMBER HIM FOR HIS EPIC ACTION PACKED FIGHTS & HIS HEART OF A LION

- DISHES OUT RUTHLESS BEATDOWNS

pics-robbie-lawler-and-rory-macdonald-nearly-killed-each-other-in-best-match-in-ufc-history.jpg

- FUCKS PAIN IN THE ASS

CJzncBJUEAA-gya.png

- TRULY RESPECTABLE AFTER GOING THROUGH HELL

download (5).jpg

167_Robbie_Lawler_vs_Carlos_Condit.0.0.jpg

You can be mad about some debatable decisions but that's not his fault. Blame the judges! He offered an immediate rematch to Condit. All he does is go out there feed his family & put on a show for fans! Leaving every inch of his heart & soul in the octagon. WIN OR LOSE HE'S A FIGHTERS FIGHTER & A TRUE FACE OF THE SPORT. Going from top prospect to near journeyman to then finally fulfill his potential & rise to the top.

Thanks everyone. Condit tribute coming out in the next day or 2.

The rest of the card is pure shit. I ain't ordering just to watch Lawler vs Woodley. I'll probably skip the TV prelims too, which is rare because there's usually at least one bout on TV prelims I would watch.

I suspect this is an experiment in response to Lawler's or Woodley's agents wanting more pay for their fighters. Needlemover or not.

upload_2016-7-26_10-21-55.jpeg
Just BLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rest of the card is pure shit. I ain't ordering just to watch Lawler vs Woodley. I'll probably skip the TV prelims too, which is rare because there's usually at least one bout on TV prelims I would watch.

I suspect this is an experiment in response to Lawler's or Woodley's agents wanting more pay for their fighters. Needlemover or not.

More likely due to the fact that they loaded up International Fight Week, then loaded up 102.

Back