• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Video released of Ohio officers beating restrained inmate in jail after turning off body cameras

Nope. But it is human. Which makes the job INCREDIBLY hard not to succumb to those emotions over what are society's piles of shit.

Like let's say you are in because you raped tortured and murdered a child. And then you start giving me attitude because you are a "tough guy"

I'm gonna get you behind closed doors and knock your shit in, and I won't lose a second of sleep over it.

Should I be a guard or a cop? Probably not.

I wouldn't even fault you personally for doing that. BUT, it is not what America is founded on. I think we have a duty to uphold the values our country was founded upon. In this country we are not to take justice in our own hands... we just can't.

I'm actually torn on the issue but I always refer back to what made America great in the first place part of that is we do not take the law into our own hands. I may not even agree with it but that's how we are set up

How do you know I wasn't a LEO at some point in my life? I can tell you this, I had a career in law enforcement from the age of 21-26 and when I got married at 26 my wife did not want to be married to a cop. I now have a different career in the same field.
Ah so if that’s true it sounds like you’re being controlled by your wife. If it’s true...

That mentality kind of HAS to exist in some areas though.

What's the average ratio of guards to prisoners in your standard DOC facility? Like 10 inmates to 1 guard almost? And then in places like say Pelican Bay or those other over crowded facilities it's probably closer to like 20-1?

I know, it's tough. Maybe I have to much faith in humanity, I don't know. Maybe we should stop locking so many damn people up

Ah so if that’s true it sounds like you’re being controlled by your wife. If it’s true...

hahaha. it was the best move i ever made. I'm 40 now and it was a lifetime ago.

Happy wife, happy life.

If it's true of course

Holy fuck, these threads always bring out the boot lickers. Who gives a fuck why he is in jail? We cant allow or turn a blind eye to this sort of shit. You stupid fucks are mentally insane, just like these two officers.

That's what happens when you hire the Aryan Brotherhood as prison guards.

There can be a thin line between prisoners and prison guards, and which side of the bars they belong to.

Sociopathic behavior. There needs to be a better vetting system for police.

Holy fuck, these threads always bring out the boot lickers. Who gives afu k why he is in jail? We cant allow or turn a blind eye to thos sort of shit. You stupid fucks are mentally insane, just like these two officers.

Much more eloquent than how I said it... lol

That mentality kind of HAS to exist in some areas though.

What's the average ratio of guards to prisoners in your standard DOC facility? Like 10 inmates to 1 guard almost? And then in places like say Pelican Bay or those other over crowded facilities it's probably closer to like 20-1?

honestly, many if not post people aren't cut out for it.

I sure as hell know that I couldn't be a Corrections officer...

Holy fuck, these threads always bring out the boot lickers. Who gives a fuck why he is in jail? We cant allow or turn a blind eye to this sort of shit. You stupid fucks are mentally insane, just like these two officers.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Other than sparse very obvious troll posts, who exactly are you referring to here?

Corrections officer literally sounds like the worst job I can possibly think of... Oh, and a nurse of ANY kind

My buddy desperately wants to pass the Sgt exam. Not just cause of the pay increase but so all he has to do is sit behind a desk and put people in cells on intake/deal with those administrative hearings when an inmate attacks someone or has contraband.

"Walking the 'tier' can go fuck itself"

<JagsKiddingMe>

Other than sparse very obvious troll posts, who exactly are you referring to here?

You worried im adressing you? If not why reply?

Not offended for anyone. I just think that style of posting - ignoring thread topics to try and gotcha other posters by taking rhetorical language literally - is annoying and pretty pathetic, especially when you add in the post histories bit.

If by that style of posting you mean taking a stance for or against something that's convenient at the time and in some cases trying to invoke some stipulations to justify it then sure.

I'm sure we're all guilty of it.

hahaha. it was the best move i ever made. I'm 40 now and it was a lifetime ago.

Happy wife, happy life.

If it's true of course

Alright to bring some comedy and levity to the thread....ain’t no way that zeb was a cop and is 40?!!! Excuse me

giphy.gif

It's the cover up that makes it so much worse.

If the cops were promptly punished and steps made to try to make sure it didn't happen again, that would be one thing.

But by covering it up, you signaling to all the bully cops that they're free to do what they want and there will be no accountability.
It also destroys confidence in the justice system.

This how you get a Ferguson situation, where the cops are so out of control for years, that anything right or wrong could ignite that powder keg.

Michael Brown may have been totally wrong, but that doesn't matter because the cops there are so fucked up it was only a matter of time before there was a blow-up.

No, because I didn't type anything of the sort...nor did 99% of the posters in here...hence my confusion over your hysterical rage post.

You seem pretty outraged about a throw away comment that you claim has nothing to do with you. Do we need to find you a safe space? You seem rather shaken up in here. Maybe you need to just focus on smearing your shit on the wall as you normally do.

There's a Terrence Debose with criminal records in Cleverland, Ohio. Born 1971/05/03, 47 at the time of the incident in 2018 just like the Terrence Debose in this incident. There are only 2 other ones with criminal records, and the DOB are way off, it's definitely this one. Fits the description, black, 6'0". He's a registered sex offended and was convicted of abduction and rape in 2015 on a 13-year old victim.

https://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Ohio/Unsorted-OH/Terrence-Debose.124583321.html

Wow, isn't it fun to do research? I thought it was strange that the OP didn't even include the name of the victim, like you were afraid someone was going to do some digging. Fucking busted

Back