Crime Video released of Ohio officers beating restrained inmate in jail after turning off body cameras

Trotsky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Eight inmates died in jail in this county alone in 2018.

The reaction has been swift, with even the officers' own police union condemning the actions and supporting increased oversight, and the outrage considerable.

Honestly, I'm starting to think humanity is a failed experiment in self awareness.

For all of you cop lovers what are the chances this happens much more than you give credit for?

I'm in favor of public executions for both those cops.

Honestly those guys hit like a couple of bitches. No surprise they had to have him restrained.

The scene in "Street Kings" where Keanu Reeves character beats the shit out of The Game with a phonebook to get information comes to mind.

Wow. Thanks for ruining my lunch break

That's utterly evil. I hope they're all charged and not allowed to plea down since the evidence is so damming

Any interaction by police with citizens should be on body cam. An officer turning one off should be a fireable offense. An officer turning one off to commit a crime (such as this one) should add to the charges in a similar fashion that wearing body armor while commiting a crime adds to the sentence

When did you change your mind?
I'm still against the death penalty. That was a visceral reaction/hyperbole. Life in prison would be fine for these 2. No possibility of parole.

However, since we still have the death penalty, they should be publicly executed.

When did you change your mind?

*sees video of man beaten up by agents of the government while strapped to a gurney*

"Ohhhh, I need to look into posters' post histories to seize on figures of speech in condemning that kind of behavior tehehehe"

That’s some fucked up shit there.

They should spend at least 20 years in prison and maybe never breath free air again.

Just a couple of bad apples obviously this is just a one time occurrence and has never happened before in the history of the United States.

*sees video of man beaten up by agents of the government while strapped to a gurney*

"Ohhhh, I need to look into posters' post histories to seize on figures of speech in condemning that kind of behavior tehehehe"

Awww, it's always cute when you guys get offended for each other, when you're called out on contradicting opinions.

If it makes you feel better though, I agree those cops are pieces of shit, and deserve what's coming to them.

Because there is no audio we don't know what the restrained man might have said to the cop to incite the violence. He may have been insulting the officer's baldy the beardo look. Or scrawny arms. Let's reserve judgment until all the facts are in.

Takes a big man to hit a retrained person. Complete lack of empathy. I don’t know what that guy did to be restrained but I would support a mano a mano fight as his compensation

No justifying this.

and all the more egregious in the fact that the guy strapped down had mental health issues.

I mean, I can somewhat be sympathetic in beating the shit out of this guy if he was a cop killer, or a aggravated rapist of some sort...

Takes a big man to hit a retrained person. Compete lack of empathy. I don’t know what that guy did to be restrained but I would support a man on man fight as his compensation

yea, it takes a real bad ass to do that.. and again, he's beating a guy with mental health issues...

I can't imagine what has to go through your brain to make you think, "hey, you know what I'm going to do? I'm going punch this guy's face in."

Awww, it's always cute when you guys get offended for each other, when you're called out on contradicting opinions.

If it makes you feel better though, I agree those cops are pieces of shit, and deserve what's coming to them.

Not offended for anyone. I just think that style of posting - ignoring thread topics to try and gotcha other posters by taking rhetorical language literally - is annoying and pretty pathetic, especially when you add in the post histories bit.

Back