VIDEO : Pros Pick - McGregor vs Diaz

In the 1600's 800,000 Irish were wiped out when their population was only 1.5 million. 300,000 were shipped to America as slaves [*Indentured servants: Which is bullshit when they were essentially kidnapped]. The Irish 'slaves' also rebelled against their captors alongside the black slaves in Monserrat.

Their history is filled with oppression at the hands of the British.
This is how my family came here. Still hate Conor.

Now youre just boasting bruh, no wonder no one likes you, asides from your blatant idiotic posts. I am just getting started here though bruh, the skies the limit for me is what my boss tells me each week. By a year or 2 she tells me I will be making baller money. I already have enough cash to move out the basement and get a place with my girl, so yeah I am pretty fucking savy when it comes to money.

Cool story. You sound like Chris Weidman before he made it big, living in his parent's basement with his girl and banking on him getting the call to the UFC and working his way up to the top (which he did). You'll get there dude. One day at a time. You'll be making Silva money playboy soon enough and then it's on to McGregor moola. I'm just a joke and you're a winner. Losers focus on winners and winners focus on winning, I've heard. So, whatever you do, please don't focus on me. ;)

Cool story. You sound like Chris Weidman before he made it big, living in his parent's basement with his girl and banking on him getting the call to the UFC and working his way up to the top (which he did). You'll get there dude. One day at a time. You'll be making Silva money playboy soon enough and then it's on to McGregor moola. I'm just a joke and you're a winner. Losers focus on winners and winners focus on winning, I've heard. So, whatever you do, please don't focus on me. ;)

Thats real talk there homie. I am starting to like the new you. Keep at it and you will have a new friend, ME!!!

Who cares about "expert" picks... no one is a damn expert in this sport.

Didn't most of the so called experts pick Pettis over RDA, Cain over Werdum, and Ronda over Holly?

In the end it's just a fight between two guys locked in a cage, and anything can happen.

I would expect most fighters, regardless of nationality to pick McGregor, especially under these circumstances. Still praying for Nate to get it though ..

Back