VIDEO : Pros Pick - McGregor vs Diaz

"best P4P fighter in the world"? That guy is a bit slow.

YW. It's Mrs. now, I'm married. ;)

He was being sarcastic dumbass. It would be best for you and everyone else here if you left Sherdog forever and just joined another forum like Hello kitty or some other girly forum.

The fact that patriotism exists is a flaw in society itself.
How can one be proud of one's origin, if one didn't have a choice?
Patriotism is another word for nationalism, and we sure don't want another world war now, do we?
That is the weakest point I have read all day man. Think about it.

He was being sarcastic dumbass. It would be best for you and everyone else here if you left Sherdog forever and just joined another forum like Hello kitty or some other girly forum.

So was I, jackass. See you on Saturday to bump your threads.

PS: Congrats on the oscar, Leo! Amazing.

It's all a bunch of fish and chip eating limeys in the video, of course they picked their boy from Ireland.

That is the weakest point I have read all day man. Think about it.

Nothing weak about it and very much thought was put into it already.
One can honor cultural traditions, but one can not be proud of one's nationality or origin.
Pride, by it's very definition can be sensed by taking action and decisions, not by just ... passively being.
Wouldn't you agree with that?

It's all a bunch of fish and chip eating limeys in the video, of course they picked their boy from Ireland.

Conor was born, lives and is fighting out of the Republic of Ireland. That is not the UK. He is not "their" boy. The only thing they have in common is that they're all from North-Western Europe. That's where the similarities end. They're not pals, they're rivals if anything.

A bunch of European fighters all pick McGregor, shocker there.. Let's get a 'pros pick' of American pros lol.. or better yet California pros. That sounds just as fair.

May they drive the fucking odds to +3000 for Nate. Betting the fucking house.

The-Big-Lebowski-WTF-Gif.gif

I might have told you this before, but your gifs are on point.

It's difficult to pick against Conor at this point. Although I don't think Nate is anywhere near pushover and could possibly pull an upset. Should be a good fight.

So was I, jackass. See you on Saturday to bump your threads.

PS: Congrats on the oscar, Leo! Amazing.

No shit you were Sherlock. I just wanted to point it out to you goof, since it seems you have the IQ of a wet banana. And which thread are you going to bump? I have no thread were I have Diaz beating Connor. I have already stated Connor is beating Diaz Unlike you I am not bias. You could learn a thing or two from me little kid.

No shit you were Sherlock. I just wanted to point it out to you goof, since it seems you have the IQ of a wet banana. And which thread are you going to bump? I have no thread were I have Diaz beating Connor. I have already stated Connor is beating Diaz Unlike you I am not bias. You could learn a thing or two from me little kid.

Bananas are 75% water so they don't need to be wet, fool. There's nothing to learn from you other than you crying constantly about Conor whooping your favorite fighters. I'll find some of your threads to bump about Conor and some posts and will make sure to tag you so you can see them as you continue to eat crow.

You're no stock broker either, just a kid that likely works at McDonald's drive-thru. Get back to those dishes when you don't have customers at the window. You know the drill.

Conor was born, lives and is fighting out of the Republic of Ireland. That is not the UK. He is not "their" boy. The only thing they have in common is that they're all from North-Western Europe. That's where the similarities end. They're not pals, they're rivals if anything.

Pretty much everyone in all of Europe routes for each other. It is known. Don't front.

Back