VIDEO : Pros Pick - McGregor vs Diaz

People forget how well Diaz faired at welterweight. His first 2 wins at W.W were both finishes, one being tko and the other by a choke by a guy who's the same height as Conor but more thick. His next fight was against Rory and he won the 1st round. Rory wanted no part of striking with Nate so he decided to grapple and wrestle for rounds 2 & 3. Lastly his fight with DHK was a bit closer than what people think. DHK didn't dominate Nate and Diaz faired off well against an elite grappler at W.W.

Nate Diaz is dangerous at W.W and is no easy task.

Pretty much everyone in all of Europe routes for each other. It is known. Don't front.
not at all dude, why should I support someone from Ireland just because that's also in Europe? Makes very little sense to me

It's difficult to pick against Conor at this point. Although I don't think Nate is anywhere near pushover and could possibly pull an upset. Should be a good fight.
Only on Sherdog could Nate Diaz at 170lb beating a 145lb fighter be considered an upset. The cognitive dissonance is really quite strong here. Or should I say, Conor dissonance...

Let's be honest. Ireland is just a protectorate of England. They decide your language, your currency and their army will protect you in world wars.
In the 1600's 800,000 Irish were wiped out when their population was only 1.5 million. 300,000 were shipped to America as slaves [*Indentured servants: Which is bullshit when they were essentially kidnapped]. The Irish 'slaves' also rebelled against their captors alongside the black slaves in Monserrat.

Their history is filled with oppression at the hands of the British.

Only on Sherdog could Nate Diaz at 170lb beating a 145lb fighter be considered an upset. The cognitive dissonance is really quite strong here. Or should I say, Conor dissonance...
I'm simply speaking of upset in terms of odds as they are currently. I like Conor, but I've picked against him before and have certainly been critical of him when it applies. You're pretty obviously a Diaz fan, so there may be a slight bias in your take on this fight.

Bananas are 75% water so they don't need to be wet, fool. There's nothing to learn from you other than you crying constantly about Conor whooping your favorite fighters. I'll find some of your threads to bump about Conor and some posts and will make sure to tag you so you can see them as you continue to eat crow.

You're no stock broker either, just a kid that likely works at McDonald's drive-thru. Get back to those dishes when you don't have customers at the window. You know the drill.

No shit they are wet Sherlock. God damn how fucking smart are you dude? Seriously? You make George Bush look like a retard with your wit. Do you take everything I say literally? That was the joke about the wet banana goof.

And of course I am a stockbrocker. I make over 100 dollars a day playing the stocks, what you make baller?

Yeah, England, Ireland...they all get along so well in that part of the world. It's kind of like Brazilians picking Cain or something...
No we dont lmao

No shit they are wet Sherlock. God damn how fucking smart are you dude? Seriously? You make George Bush look like a retard with your wit. Do you take everything I say literally? That was the joke about the wet banana goof.

And of course I am a stockbrocker. I make over 100 dollars a day playing the stocks, what you make baller?

You're looking stupider post by post. Just let it out man. Deep breaths, bro! LOL @ over $100 a day. That's it, seriously? You're middle class at best and that's assuming you work 7 days a week year round. Haha. Poverty level is probably where you're at, which explains why you're always so miserable. I'm not a baller but I make a lot more than 36k a year. I was making that when I was 22.

I'm simply speaking of upset in terms of odds as they are currently. I like Conor, but I've picked against him before and have certainly been critical of him when it applies. You're pretty obviously a Diaz fan, so there may be a slight bias in your take on this fight.
Given we have never seen Conor go the distance, and we have seen Nate's durability, and seen him beat tougher guys at both 170 and 155, his volume striking and very offensive(and defensive) BJJ, that is what I am basing it on.

I hate Mayweather and love Pacquiao. I can still objectively weigh the odds of the fight. Nate is possibly the best value of all time here. He's not just a BJJ blackbelt. Those guys lose all the time. Nate can eat shots and taunt his opponent. He can throw back. His boxing looks dirty, but he has some of the highest striking accuracy in MMA. He's like number 2 or 3 in the UFC. This is a nightmare matchup for Conor. Height, reach, striking, submissions, chin, experience, hunger.

Nate fights long. Conor is going to have to get inside. Not easy for a counter striker. No phantom 13 second KO coming.

Conor has flashy kicks, but he won't land that spinning shit. He won't get inside with it.

It will be a good fight, but I think we are going to learn a lot about Conor. Prepare to watch Sherdog break and stay broken.

Except he's not even winning at 170. Nate making it through all five rounds would be the greatest accomplishment he can hope for in this one.
I don't think it will go all 5. Thinking TKO in 3-4 for Nate.

You're looking stupider post by post. Just let it out man. Deep breaths, bro! LOL @ over $100 a day. That's it, seriously? You're middle class at best and that's assuming you work 7 days a week year round. Haha. Poverty level is probably where you're at, which explains why you're always so miserable. I'm not a baller but I make a lot more than 36k a year. I was making that when I was 22.

Now youre just boasting bruh, no wonder no one likes you, asides from your blatant idiotic posts. I am just getting started here though bruh, the skies the limit for me is what my boss tells me each week. By a year or 2 she tells me I will be making baller money. I already have enough cash to move out the basement and get a place with my girl, so yeah I am pretty fucking savy when it comes to money.

I got in in the chipotle IPO. I made about 45,000 dollars that day. Even with the stock taking a huge dip, I still make more than that. My job pays me about 650 a day. It is unrelated to stocks. I do know that I don't count my gains by the day.

Back