Video of ronda getting dominated in grappling by a pudgy 15 y/o boy

As much as i dislike the Ronda hype this is ridiculous. yes she could have subbed him if she wanted, she wasn#t dominated and this are a few seconds of a full training it doesn't mean anything.

Also how do you know that he's 15 yo?

And there's a story someone on Sherdog posted so it can be taken witha grain of salt but still, of Dan hardy before the GSp fight wrestling with highschool kids and getting taken down and quickly by a 13 year old or so.

And what if he picked her up it#s more about technique than strength I can also pick someone not too ehavy up and I'm not that strong. Rampage picked up bader and was still wrestlefucked by Bader I don't get what that is supposed to mean.

Cyborg picked up Tito a little bit when they were grappling remember that video

https://new.berecruited.com/athletes/571055

He was class of 2011, video was from 2010

Sex matters. So does weight. The kid was obviously throwing his weight around literally and figuratively.

I am not a fan of WMMA, but you can not help but be impressed by Ronda's utter dominance.

who would put so much effort into such a bad video

Its interesting, but they are both just getting the feel for the positions. This isn't a real sparring session or anything close. I dont subscribe to the belief that she's an elite striker or anywhere even close but they are both more or less playing.

0/10 troll

lol this

Ronda's success has really brought out the cockroaches

hilarious

Why do some posters seem to believe that sparring or training is all out competition anyway, has those guys ever trained themselves?

Worst video I've ever seen in my ENTIRE LIFE. Going to sign up to 100 new accounts just to downvote it 100 times. Fuck off with this "Bup bup Americano" fucking shit why the fuck are you cutting to these retard singers and dancers every 5 seconds? Really makes you wonder what has to be wrong with somebody's brain for them to look at this and think "yep, this is a great video!"

-1000000/10
No stars

I'm sorry but i can't watch anything that have "Tu vu

Any realistic and rational person knows that any athletic man would stomp a mud hole in Ronda. She cant even handle a 15 yr old kid.

that 15 year old is phenom wrestler....if you think the average man has anything for that kid, then you really dont know the average man. The average man once he gets touched in the face crumbles

between all the stupis shit hard to concentrate.

Plus u have a women who is pretty much got him in bad positions were she could snatch a limb any time they wanted.

And u should be banned for the misleading title

Why did you even link that? couldnt see shit. Blurry clips of i dont know what the fuck, mixed with godawful music & mixed with bits of a public access clip show. Thanks for that

Why did you even link that? couldnt see shit. Blurry clips of i dont know what the fuck, mixed with godawful music & mixed with bits of a public access clip show. Thanks for that

It's to hide the fact that there was no where near as much "domination" as TS tried to imply in his fighter bashing thread

that 15 year old is phenom wrestler....if you think the average man has anything for that kid, then you really dont know the average man. The average man once he gets touched in the face crumbles

Phenom wrestler? I swore I read somewhere that the kid was just a jv, not even a varsity.

Rhonda haters will point out that he completely nullified her hip toss and handled her on the ground....physically lifting her up almost accidentally before gently placing her back down on the ground.

Rhonda lovers will suggest that she had him in a few subs and let go...even though it was clearly a WRESTLING sparring session...so why submissions were even in her bag of tricks at that point is well...confusing.

I personally always love it when a dude man handles her when it's not on TUF for show because she's one of your coaches...lol.

Back