Video of ronda getting dominated in grappling by a pudgy 15 y/o boy

I like how we saw positions where she subs her opponents and a high school wrestler was just like yeah no that's not gonna happen.

Adult women's physical development in terms of strength and athleticism (and apparently other measures since this holds up in chess too) is about equivalent to a 15-year-old boy.

Once boys get above 15-years-old they're basically able to manhandle women of any age who have equivalent training...and in some cases of much greater training if size isn't kept even.

It's to hide the fact that there was no where near as much "domination" as TS tried to imply in his fighter bashing thread

he's going 50% effort vs her 100%, you can extrapolate what would happen had he gone 100%. There's a reason every video of ronda training with a guy is them going 50% or less vs her 100%

THIS is the infamous mythic video of Ronda getting owned by a high school boy? Err... lol

Meh.. Came in expecting new footage of Ronda rolling with BJ.

Was that a music video or something, and what year is it from?

That kid is huuuuge. I weigh 220 lbs and he makes me look tiny. He has to be around 300lbs. Any male that's above 200 lbs giving Rhonda a hard time doesn't mean anything.

Was not what I thought it would be. Moose dominated her. Also video is from 2010

He's got a really good sit out, most people normally use those defensively or to move from a bad position to a good one but he used it on Ronda a few times to take her down.

That kid is huuuuge. I weigh 220 lbs and he makes me look tiny. He has to be around 300lbs. Any male that's above 200 lbs giving Rhonda a hard time doesn't mean anything.

lol he wrestled 145 his senior year, a year after this video

I like how we saw positions where she subs her opponents and a high school wrestler was just like yeah no that's not gonna happen.

Same with her hip toss. He just basically says..."nope, not gonna happen miss bronze medalist."

Wow this kid knows his moves and hes not even going 100%. He's just putting his weight and leverage on her thus avoiding sweeps. Impressive.

So this video proves how a dominant a male could be towards a woman as manly as she is with terrible editing/music choice.

I guess some might enjoy this wacky video.

This video was back on 2010, Ronda was only a super saiyan 1, since then she has become a super saiyan 2.

Ban this fool. This is trolling 101.

damn, how to edit footage in such a way that it is totally unwatchable

TS deserves an elbow to the eye.

twice.

Some serious butthurt in here lol.

TS deserves an elbow to the eye.

twice.

080.jpg

Back