Video of ronda getting dominated in grappling by a pudgy 15 y/o boy

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

inb4 she could have subbed if she wanted (even though he is able to pick her up off the ground and slam her with 0 effort)

I think TS is a pudgy 15 y/o boy.

Its interesting, but they are both just getting the feel for the positions. This isn't a real sparring session or anything close. I dont subscribe to the belief that she's an elite striker or anywhere even close but they are both more or less playing.

0/10 troll

She can out wrestle Cain, too.

Under the right circumstances, of course.

Editing too obnoxious. 0/10

I tried watching w/ volume off at work, but I had an acid flashback.

Any realistic and rational person knows that any athletic man would stomp a mud hole in Ronda. She cant even handle a 15 yr old kid.

BUT TECHNIC MEANS THE MALE BODY BECOMES MEANINGLESS! Everyone knows that.

Couldn't watch it after the first 30 secs. Delete this crap.

He does appear to hold the weight advantage over her, as well as the anatomical advantages of being a man of course. So what exactly are you alluding to TS?

Ronda is ducking 15 year old, pudgy boys.

Its interesting, but they are both just getting the feel for the positions. This isn't a real sparring session or anything close. I dont subscribe to the belief that she's an elite striker or anywhere even close but they are both more or less playing.

do you notice how effortlessly he complete picks her off the ground at one point? He would completely rag doll her and muscle out of any sub attempt. this is perfect proof of it. There is similar video rolling with Gil where at one point he literally just stands up when allows her to get his back and despite her going 100% she can't stop him

As much as i dislike the Ronda hype this is ridiculous. yes she could have subbed him if she wanted, she wasn#t dominated and this are a few seconds of a full training it doesn't mean anything.

Also how do you know that he's 15 yo?

And there's a story someone on Sherdog posted so it can be taken witha grain of salt but still, of Dan hardy before the GSp fight wrestling with highschool kids and getting taken down and quickly by a 13 year old or so.

And what if he picked her up it#s more about technique than strength I can also pick someone not too ehavy up and I'm not that strong. Rampage picked up bader and was still wrestlefucked by Bader I don't get what that is supposed to mean.

Cyborg picked up Tito a little bit when they were grappling remember that video

do you notice how effortlessly he complete picks her off the ground at one point? He would completely rag doll her and muscle out of any sub attempt. this is perfect proof of it. There is similar video rolling with Gil where at one point he literally just stands up when allows her to get his back and despite her going 100% she can't stop him

I could effortlessly pick her up too, shes probably 150 lbs :/ That doesn't mean I could outgrapple her, you aren't really that dumb

I don't see a pudgy 15 year old boy in that video.

I see a guy who may be 15, but he looks like he's probably wrestled his entire life and has a very strong build. He's probably got 40 or 50lbs on Ronda. Not to mention it looks like they are rolling about 60% speed.

What was the point again?

500x1000px-LL-0ebddddf_image.jpeg

Back