Video of a guy from my school

Nasty. You can hear the guy's arm actually snap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q476rwbPomc

Sick! Did dude attempt a flying triangle on guy trying to buttscoot in on him? Actually, I think I like it. Somebody cook up a tutorial quick!

Hey, maybe if BJJ guys learned some Tachi - Waza and Ukemi they could actually take each other down instead all that uber-ghey buttscoot action and pullguard action.

I'm just sayin...

^ Beats stuffing takedowns back and forth for 3 mintues before getting to the ground action.

As you can see, pulling guard leads right to the real action.

That was amazing haha. flying triangle to armbar

That was sick.

Though I think the sounds are something else - like his legs slapping his face, or something in the background.

I dunno, you were there watching I assume, so if there was a sound...OUCH

ouch, kinda wierd to just sit down right away though. i would never do that

Sorry, wasn't there some I'm not positive of what happened. I'm in San Diego, and I think that was in Delaware.

^ Beats stuffing takedowns back and forth for 3 mintues before getting to the ground action.

As you can see, pulling guard leads right to the real action.

Yeah, the "real action" of two guys dry humping each other to a 26-20 decision or something equally compelling.

Was his arm broken? Cause if it was hes a badass, he barely even flinched, he just gets up with a look of "WTF?" on his face.

Was it his right arm that broke from bearing the weight when he got jumped on? It's hard to tell

Sick! Did dude attempt a flying triangle on guy trying to buttscoot in on him? Actually, I think I like it. Somebody cook up a tutorial quick!

Hey, maybe if BJJ guys learned some Tachi - Waza and Ukemi they could actually take each other down instead all that uber-ghey buttscoot action and pullguard action.

I'm just sayin...

i do that all the time, it actually lands pretty often.

Grow the fuck up.

Don't go getting all sensitive on us man.

Some guys like watching long series of positional grappling. Some guys like watching dudes get launched across the tatami with Ippon Seo's. I happen to be the latter.

Guys pulling guard and buttscooting just annoys the shit out of me.

You are on the wrong forum you piece of shit.

The grappling forum is the wrong place to say that pulling guard and buttscooting is boooooring and lame?

I suppose the boxing forum would be the wrong place to complain about boring ass fighters clinch all night long and the MMA forums would be the wrong place to complain about lay-and-pray artists?

Very articulate post by the way.

Don't go getting all sensitive on us man.

Some guys like watching long series of positional grappling. Some guys like watching dudes get launched across the tatami with Ippon Seo's. I happen to be the latter.

Guys pulling guard and buttscooting just annoys the shit out of me.

Pulling guard and buttscooting are totally different things. I guess you also like watching guys get ippons for the the lightest seoinages that land the thrower in a disadvantageous position? Or a match that is won by yukos and shidos? Or lots of stalling on the ground?

Back