*VIDEO* Nate Diaz Tells Nick Diaz "I Got Blinded In The First Round, I'm Sorry"

Yeah I'm already tired of this "The Tooth" idiot. Just seeing his face enrages me for some reason.

LOL @ BJ's corner

"Here we come! We been waitin' years for this!"

I wonder how pumped they were afterwards....

What exactly was wrong with his eye that made him unable to see? It wasn't the swelling and it wasn't a scrape..

And the award for most threads with a cheesy grin icon goes to......

If that was true he would have told his corner after the first round. Remember when the same thing happened to GSP? He told his corner right away.

-

At the very least he should have. But that's exactly what I was thinking when I was watching that.

What exactly was wrong with his eye that made him unable to see? It wasn't the swelling and it wasn't a scrape..

I you ever got punched on your eye then you'll understand what he means.
And believe me it takes a long time before it recovers to the point where you can see a little bit again.

You are all right, would be better if he didn't make any excuses

He is saying this just to discredit Hendos win obviously

Did you watch the video? He didn't say it to the cameras so that the fight wouldn't be stopped. This is the only time you hear him saying it. I doubt he thought it'd be put on one of these video blogs. If he says it then I believe him because I don't remember Nate being a guy to make excuses.

You are all right, would be better if he didn't make any excuses

He is saying this just to discredit Hendos win obviously

I am not a fan of either of the Nate brother but how the fuck did you make that assertion? What video was you watching?

Fuck that shit man. If I got punched hard enough to where it fucked up my eyesight, I'd quit. I don't care who thinks I bitched out, I'm not going blind over a fight. I guess that's what makes these guys fighters and me a spectator. Well that and the whole talent/training/skill/being in shape thing.

wtf difference does it make? that might have been the intention of the punch

Cheers for the link doherty.
Just like to disagree with the above poster saying it's obvious he's saying it just to discredit Bendo's win. To me it just seemed he was explaining to his team/brother who he felt he let down, a reason he may not have performed to the best of his abilities. No discrediting going on from my perspective.

Thank you for trying to squash that nonsense early in the thread but it's likely there'll be more of it.

Nate got punched in the eye and it hurt his ability to see. By admitting this he is actually giving Bendo credit for a quality strike early in the fight that affected the outcome. Nate raised Bendo's hand in the end to show respect and acknowledge that he was beaten legitimately; not something a man ready to reel off excuses does.

who thinks gilbert will do better then nate ? personally i dont think gilbert will beat benson and who did gilbert really beat ? clay guida years ago? j thomson by decision x2 aoki by decision ? i think he will be destroyed.... anthony pettis is better personally and we need to see a pettis benson rematch..... i also dont see aldo losing at 145 and i think he would make some great fights at 155 before claiming that title

who thinks gilbert will do better then nate ? personally i dont think gilbert will beat benson and who did gilbert really beat ? clay guida years ago? j thomson by decision x2 aoki by decision ? i think he will be destroyed.... anthony pettis is better personally and we need to see a pettis benson rematch..... i also dont see aldo losing at 145 and i think he would make some great fights at 155 before claiming that title

Uh ... Aoki is a HUGE win at LW, sir.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back