*VIDEO* Nate Diaz Tells Nick Diaz "I Got Blinded In The First Round, I'm Sorry"

If that was true he would have told his corner after the first round. Remember when the same thing happened to GSP? He told his corner right away.

-

If that was true he would have told his corner after the first round. Remember when the same thing happened to GSP? He told his corner right away.

-

Well only nate knows if its true or not.It really doesn't matter though because the objective is to hurt your opponent which the champ did,so he did his job and won legitimately because of it.

Well only nate knows if its true or not.It really doesn't matter though because the objective is to hurt your opponent which the champ did,so he did his job and won legitimately because of it.

This is exactly right, a legal punch to the eye that leaves your opponent blinded for 4 rounds is just a great move.

To the poster who questioned it being true because he didn't say anything - in the clip he says to his corner he didn't say anything because he didn't want the cameras to catch it and stop the fight.

You are all right, would be better if he didn't make any excuses

He is saying this just to discredit Hendos win obviously

I think it's more of an issue of Nate not wanting to be looked at as a bitch by his camp....which I don't think he should be. His eye looked fucked up to me.

Cheers for the link doherty.
Just like to disagree with the above poster saying it's obvious he's saying it just to discredit Bendo's win. To me it just seemed he was explaining to his team/brother who he felt he let down, a reason he may not have performed to the best of his abilities. No discrediting going on from my perspective.

0:45 Ronda doesn't want a camera on her.

I call BS.

I think it's more of an issue of Nate not wanting to be looked at as a bitch by his camp....which I don't think he should be. His eye looked fucked up to me.

Well he was used as a punching bag for 5 rounds so I think its normal that his eye should look fucked up.

He's not making excuses you fucking peasants. He's just saying he got socked hard in round 1 and wasn't able to recover.

Who gives two sh*ts what Rob Dyrdek thinks?

The host of ridiculousness sounds pretty ridiculous.

Who gives two sh*ts what Rob Dyrdek thinks?

Also: Who gives a fuck about that bum ass friend of Dana's? Licking walls and shit. Go back to the dive you crawled out of.

Nate is a boss. He probably didn't mention it in between rounds to his corner to avoid having the fight stopped. I don't think the eye situation would have changed the fight much, but guys have quit on the stool for much less.

Cheers for the link doherty.
Just like to disagree with the above poster saying it's obvious he's saying it just to discredit Bendo's win. To me it just seemed he was explaining to his team/brother who he felt he let down, a reason he may not have performed to the best of his abilities. No discrediting going on from my perspective.

Bricks got it spot on imo, people always use this he shouldn't make excuses type of thing when someone is asked what went wrong, but realistically bad things happen in fights, Benson threw a bunch of powerful shots, and one of those really hurt nate, him saying nothing went wrong would be him lying, which imo is much worse then making a "excuse"

Utterly hilarious how fired up BJ was going into the cage, and then seeing how he performed while the fight was going on. Seems like he used all his energy for the walk-in, taking his shirt off and shit.

Lol. Right. Because a "legitimate reason" is automatically an "excuse."

As an aside, Shogun looks so sad after that loss. Poor guy :(

The one thing I took away from this video, is that Rob Dyrdeck is a douchebag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back