(Video) Luke Rockhold on Vitor Belfort 'He can hide in Brazil all he wants"

Anybody else having a problem with the audio?????? tried this shit in 3 different browsers. The interviewer quotes him saying "He's been dirty his whole career" then from :18 - :32 the audio cuts out. wtf

Cuts out for me too. Seems to be the video.

Someone should ask Luke if he would fight Costas Phillipou again???

If he says no he needs to STFU.

OMG cry me a river. Chase the title, not a challenger with an uncertain future.

I agree... I don't see Vitor "hiding in Brazil", I see him beating a contender then moving on towards a title shot. Why would he rematch with Rockhold when he can get a title shot for beating someone else? He's got bigger fish to fry.

Since when is it hiding to brutally KO a guy then not fighting him again right away when there are other better match ups. It's not like it was a close decision.

I like Rockhold but he needs to focus on his own fights not Vitor. If he keeps winning then maybe he'll get his rematch

His career is in limbo, so I'm not sure what "bigger and better things" you refer to.

A title shot if he wins his next fight... I'd say that is bigger and better than a rematch with a guy he just beat badly.

They should have Rockhold fight Bisping and/or Hendo for the title of best fighter to get their head kicked off by Vitor.

this isn't recent right? There was another video where he wasn't spilling hatered towards vitor from Berlin (yesterday I belive)

If this is recent, does he not realize vitor is trying to fight in the states alresady.. he sounds very bad hurts and needs to stfu...you're 8 years younger, how are the playing fields supposed to be even anyway (not saying vitor should juice, just a dumb comment)

I cant stand luke... he was the one talking shit on vitor from the beginning vitor straight up knocked him the f out.

A lot of people shitting on Rockhold.

I sympathize with the guy. Fuck, I'd honestly probably be pissed off, too.

Fact is, Vitor has previously tested positive for banned substances, and the whole Brazil thing was a bit sketchy. I personally don't believe the only reason he was exclusively fighting in Brazil was because he sells tickets, but I have no proof so my opinion means shit.

All I'm saying is, I can understand why the guy is upset.

Vitor already won convincingly, no need for him to look back.

Luke is starting to come off a bit desperate at this point.

A lot of people shitting on Rockhold.

I sympathize with the guy. Fuck, I'd honestly probably be pissed off, too.

Fact is, Vitor has previously tested positive for banned substances, and the whole Brazil thing was a bit sketchy. I personally don't believe the only reason he was exclusively fighting in Brazil was because he sells tickets, but I have no proof so my opinion means shit.

All I'm saying is, I can understand why the guy is upset.

I see what you mean but he knew he knew Vitor's history and that was going to be in Brazil before he took the fight and still took it talked plenty of crap about Vitor.

Also, IMO that KO was more of a skill technique than a strength/power move and it happened very early in the fight so I'm not sure that TRT played a huge effect (although there obviously is know way to know).

Lol... he got put down by a spinning heel kick. Not surprised why he's so salty about that loss.

I hate when guys are KTFO then suddenly starts to trash talk the other guy... how dumb is this?

I wonder does Luke think about Vitor all the time?? During shower too??

Jeez, let it go. You didn't lose a bs decision, you got KTFO

Last edited:
Move on Rockhold, accept you got beautifully kicked in the head by the better fighter.

don't see these to fighting for a while with the landscape of the middleweight division

109109.gif

I think this is the perfect way to sum up every Rockhold thread, when he talks about Vitor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back