(Video) Luke Rockhold on Vitor Belfort 'He can hide in Brazil all he wants"

rockhold is beyond obsessed at this point. i bet rockhold has a "serial killer" room in his house, with just pictures of vitor with x's threw the faces and other weird shit like that. image what another loss to vitor would do to the man.

It's his only loss in seven years, and he made a pretty huge mistake and got caught. So it's a blemish on his record that set him way back in the rankings, and he'd probably like to rectify it.

Plus Vitor is one of the bigger documented cheats in the sport.

The obsession is understandable.

does luke not remember that he got knocked the fuck out by vitor?

lol luke wants that revenge so bad. too bad you not going to have for a very long time.

It's his only loss in seven years, and he made a pretty huge mistake and got caught. So it's a blemish on his record that set him way back in the rankings, and he'd probably like to rectify it.

Plus Vitor is one of the bigger documented cheats in the sport.

The obsession is understandable.

The only mistake he made was fighting Vitor.

There was no mental lapse or anything. He was standing there, hands up, and then got spinning wheel kicked in the fucking face.

Stop trying to take shit away from Vitor. Vitor won that fight. Brutally, and easily.

He is WAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more focused on beating Vitor than becoming the champion. It's pretty weird.

Find it surprising that a proven cheater has so many fans. Kind of sad.

That's just because you're a petty "holier than thou" fan. I like good fights.

vitor probably does not want to fight him cause he will say he's beaten him already

And he would be 100% correct.

I'm convinced he masturbates to Vitor at this point.

Thanks, you made my day!
1384838106983.gif

Vitor is better then Rockhold.

IMO the only reason they should fight again is if Vitor has the belt and Rockhold has earned his shot.

Vitor is on his last run, and re matching Luke right now does absolutely nothing for him.

i believe matt is also on steroids, like 90% of the ufc roster

I'm not a Belfort fan but please Luke STFU.

Imagine if he got a rematch and got kicked in the head again, LOL.
Damn, I have been laughing out loud in this thread few times.

Do you blame the guy though for trying to talk his way into a fight with Vitor, his first loss in 7 years. Trtless now, and the mohawk in which Jesus gave him powers through is long gone. Really bad timing though with Vitor filling in for Wand.

But the problem is that you could do it without saying stupid stuff. I respect that he wants the fight but saying Smeetor is hiding in Brazil etc. is uncalled for.

I'm surprised that they didn't book Rockhold/Belfort but I guess it'll be Rockhold/Souza again.

Anybody else having a problem with the audio?????? tried this shit in 3 different browsers. The interviewer quotes him saying "He's been dirty his whole career" then from :18 - :32 the audio cuts out. wtf

yeah was an audio error you didn't miss much he was quoting what Rockhold already said about Belfort

The only mistake he made was fighting Vitor.

There was no mental lapse or anything. He was standing there, hands up, and then got spinning wheel kicked in the fucking face.

Stop trying to take shit away from Vitor. Vitor won that fight. Brutally, and easily.

Who is trying to take anything away? I'm saying that if I was Rockhold, I'd be pretty obsessed with trying to prove that was more fluke than anything else. That doesn't mean that I, the poster on Sherdog, feel it was a fluke. I'm saying that as a top MMA fighter, with some ego, I'd probably feel that way.

I'm saying that he got caught by one good shot. Nothing else landed, he wasn't dominated. Good on Victor, but from Rockhold's perspective, he probably feels he didn't get a chance to show what he could do. Getting caught by that kick? A mistake. That's what fights are all about. Not making mistakes, capitalizing on the other guy's. Rockhold made a mistake. Vitor capitalized on it in instant fashion. That's not taking away from Vitor.

Now, to take away from Vitor, it's hard to tell if he's capable of that if he's not juicing.

Very different things.

Hard to see with Vitor's sack in your eyes, I guess.

Do you live under a rock?

Apparently he is good to go in Nevada and is fighting Chael to keep his status as #1 contender.

As a fill-in after Vanderlei tried to do a 'Reem and flee the drug testers, which anyone not living under a rock would be aware of, so, yeah, his career is completely right where he left off. :rolleyes:

First fight was pretty decisive. Can't say I care about a rematch.

Back