(Video) Luke Rockhold on Vitor Belfort 'He can hide in Brazil all he wants"

Lol, thought someone had resurrected an old thread before Vitor absolutely ruined Rockhold in the first round.

He can't have watched what he did to Hendo.

109109.gif

The precision of the post-kick spin before GnP is amazing.

Such efficiency of movement and awareness.

Vitor should just ignore him. That'll piss him off some more lol, Vitor doesn't even need to say anything.

Ironically Luke has seemed to take Vitor's role from the Silva fight.

Except Luke is going to keep calling out Vitor.

vitor probably does not want to fight him cause he will say he's beaten him already

Rockhold needs to let it go for now.

Vitor is on a 3 fight streak with Luke being #2. Why on earth would he fight him again so soon?

He's probably right about Vitor [Being on PED's] but he's a big whiny bitch about it. Can't stand the guy.

Meh. I'm not against a rematch and getting to watch Rockhold get KO'ed again but Vitor has moved on to bigger and better things.

Put in the work Luke and you might get there someday.

if they were to fight again i don't think the result will be the same

rockhold is beyond obsessed at this point. i bet rockhold has a "serial killer" room in his house, with just pictures of vitor with x's threw the faces and other weird shit like that. image what another loss to vitor would do to the man.

Find it surprising that a proven cheater has so many fans. Kind of sad.

Imagine if he got a rematch and got kicked in the head again, LOL.

Do you blame the guy though for trying to talk his way into a fight with Vitor, his first loss in 7 years. Trtless now, and the mohawk in which Jesus gave him powers through is long gone. Really bad timing though with Vitor filling in for Wand.

Meh. I'm not against a rematch and getting to watch Rockhold get KO'ed again but Vitor has moved on to bigger and better things.

Put in the work Luke and you might get there someday.

His career is in limbo, so I'm not sure what "bigger and better things" you refer to.

His career is in limbo, so I'm not sure what "bigger and better things" you refer to.

Do you live under a rock?

Apparently he is good to go in Nevada and is fighting Chael to keep his status as #1 contender.

Hard to take Rockhold seriously, just sounds like a poor sport that can't get over the fact Vitor ran through him like a hot knife through butter.

Back