[Video] Kevin Lee vs Barboza was one of the worst beatings I've ever seen

They both out struck Barboza buddy.

One of them stopped Barboza and the other wrestle fucked to a decision
Do you actually watch khabibs fights or do you just look up the results on wiki after the fact? The guy is so far ahead of everyone on the ground he can literally end the fight at any moment. He did the same thing he did to barboza as he did to micheal johnson. He just chose to actually finish MJ. This isnt GSP were talking about who burys his face in the opponents chest and pillow fists his way to a decision sitting in someones guard. The guys literally cracking jokes and talking to the president of the company mid fight while wooping these guys asses going 40%.

Lee is a beast of a grappler, no doubt, but hes not beating ANY 155er that has a decent chin in the standup, no matter how shitty their striking. His chin is too vulnerable...this is the same dude that got dropped by Chiesa FFS.

Shame about Lee's chin -- I like him as a fighter and he seems like a good dude, but that chin is pure glass. I'd put money on Khabib knocking him out in a straight striking match just because Lee's chin is that bad

Straight striking doesn't matter though

Do you actually watch khabibs fights or do you just look up the results on wiki after the fact? The guy is so far ahead of everyone on the ground he can literally end the fight at any moment. He did the same thing he did to barboza as he did to micheal johnson. He just chose to actually finish MJ. This isnt GSP were talking about who burys his face in the opponents chest and pillow fists his way to a decision sitting in someones guard. The guys literally cracking jokes and talking to the president of the company mid fight while wooping these guys asses going 40%.

I've watched all of Khabib's fights, and if you don't think Lee is the biggest threat to him ATM, then you're just blind. Watch Lee vs Barboza and see how similar it is to Khabib vs Barboza.

What happens when those styles clash?

Khabib vs Barboza was worse... Khabib took his soul....
081_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_vs_Edson_Barboza.jpg
nah. khabib did a lot more holding. lee is khaducks worst matchup.

Igor vs Enson or Sergei vs Schilt for me

Huge difference between a guy using his wrestling to inflict real damage like Lee and a guy just using it to stall like Clownington.

Huge difference when a guy like Covington fights in his actual weight class while Motown Phenom cuts 35+ pounds to fight dudes smaller than him.

This guy is the next LW champion. I dont think he beats Khabib and already lost to Tony. Except these guys, he can beat everyone in LW.

Back