*VIDEO* Jon Jones shadow boxing like a drunk Jean Claude Van Damme

Apparently he didn't learn much from his fight with gustaffson. That kind of primitive shit works well on guys who only know how to attack linearly; using angles, dc should be able to get inside on jones no problem.

Apparently you missed that Jones kicks were one of things he was actually successful at when attacking Gus.

Not only that there's no point in bringing up the Gus fight, when most guys at 205 and up dont fight like him. In terms of footwork, being light on his feet, and bouncing all over.

Sherdoggers took this thread way too seriously. Like I said before, no one can top Van Damme's moves. Not even Tito. Like an earlier sherdogger posted. Apparently the only one who got the joke.

Apparently you missed that Jones kicks were one of things he was actually successful at when attacking Gus.

Not only that there's no point in bringing up the Gus fight, when most guys at 205 and up dont fight like him. In terms of footwork, being light on his feet, and bouncing all over.

Nah. The only thing those succeeded in were impressing ignorant observers. The majority of those were ineffective, barely catching the mauler with his toes most of the time.

1:13: Almost landed it in the Glover fight.

UFC172-JonesXTexeira-R2f-SpinBackHeadKick-400-sg.gif

His shadow boxing looked my 10 year old cousins yellow belt test

Sherdoggers took this thread way too seriously. Like I said before, no one can top Van Damme's moves. Not even Tito. Like an earlier sherdogger posted. Apparently the only one who got the joke.
You are wrong.

tumblr_m9ftp8Q4K41rt2th0o1_400.gif

what a ridiculous scenario that whole thing was

If it can land on 6'5 guy, it sure can reach the head of a guy that's 5'11
jon-jones-lands-left-roundhouse-kick-on-gustafsson.gif

You do realize that landing with your toe is poor form?

Not gonna lie that was really lame and I'm a Jones fan.

Jones really does bring out the worst of Sherdog. Gotten to.

one thing i noticed about that is Jones was maximizing his reach with all those kicks\punches....looks like he definitely intends to keep DC at the distance and pick him apart

why would u put any stock in what he does during shadowboxing? he is not going to throw all that spinning shit during the actual fight, he would just get taken down repeatedly

Back