Video: "I'll Just Eat Until I'm Dead, Probably" | Spoiled Fat 3000-lb Sherdogger

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
34 year old Casey is unemployed, has become so obese that all he does is eat and play video games. He needs to bathe in a trough outside, because he is too big to fit in a bathtub.

Just shoot me Versace style if I ever get like that, please.

34 year old Casey is unemployed, has become so obese that all he does is eat and play video games. He needs to bathe in a trough outside, because he is too big to fit in a bathtub.

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Courageous. Normalize this and end the oppression!

You wish you had the courage to bathe in a trough.

Beautiful at any size

"if you bought yourself a meal its not here"

puts fish sandwich on burger... fucking legend

Haterz gonna hate........

TvYRX2c.png

it would be so easy for that fucker to lose weight if he didn't have enablers. He could probably like 4000 calories a day and still drop weight.

It’s acceptable if his Wikipedia entries are over 20k

Can't watch the video but why even make him exercise at that size? He will just quit. All he needs to do is change a few small things to eat at a deficit and he can continue sitting on his ass as the weight drops off.

Can't watch the video but why even make him exercise at that size? He will just quit. All he needs to do is change a few small things to eat at a deficit and he can continue sitting on his ass as the weight drops off.
i put the wrong video.. he is on a diet and going to gym.kind of. he has to lose weight before they can even do the surgery...

future pro gamer maybe

Has to be a mental disease. I can't understand how anybody can let themselves get like that.

The way people gorge themselves into obesity gots to be one of the more disgusting aspects of modern society, odd how cultures across the world practiced intermittent fasting throughout history and I recently had an argument with a dude claiming it was unhealthy and that I don't know anything because I don't have a degree in nutrition

I always wonder how these fatsos can afford to get this fat? how do they pay for rent/food/bills considering they cant even leave the house to go to work?

I always wonder how these fatsos can afford to get this fat? how do they pay for rent/food/bills considering they cant even leave the house to go to work?
did u watch the video? his dad buys him all the food and he lets him live at his house and play fortnite all day

did u watch the video? his dad buys him all the food and he lets him live at his house and play fortnite all day

I'm at work
but yeah, just watched first 5mins and he explains it

looks like his mother was the only sane one in that family (dad even wipes his ass...)

they should make a reality show where they send these fatsos to africa or some SE asian country where concept of overfeeding is non existent

Make him walk the entire breadth of continental USA. With a limited feeding station every 20 km.

Back