Video: "I'll Just Eat Until I'm Dead, Probably" | Spoiled Fat 3000-lb Sherdogger

You guys may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

NEWENGLISHLIBRARYTheLongWalk400.jpg
looks pretty cool

this is the genesis, this is how this champion was made, through effort, sacrifice and commitment

The way people gorge themselves into obesity gots to be one of the more disgusting aspects of modern society, odd how cultures across the world practiced intermittent fasting throughout history and I recently had an argument with a dude claiming it was unhealthy and that I don't know anything because I don't have a degree in nutrition
Fasting is normal, and gives the digestive system rest and recovery. I read because humans were hunter gatherers and would go long hours without food while foraging and hunting they pretty much fasted and ate one meal after a long hunt.

And also in the abrahamic faiths which are thousands years old they fasted and had dietary laws.

So many people fasted. Soldiers as well they would only eat one big meal at the end of the day while on trek.

But in these modern times obesity is rampant especially in the poor areas thanks to fast food being cheap and easy unhealthy options, while back in the day many years ago most poor people were skinny from lack of food.

Would be so easy for that guy to lose a ton of weight just by changing his diet. Add in a short walk and it'll come flying off even faster. Probably best to lift weights at the same time though so he can build up muscle and prevent as much skin flap as possible while he's losing weight.

Fuck a person that size can lose weight so easily. It pisses me off when I see people get like this, get it together amigo.

I’m sure his dad means well but he is hurting his son. In reality he can easily control his food intake, what would Casey even do to stop his dad from feeding him half his food intake? The guy has no money of his own.

On a side note, I wonder if he ever spouts off on here telling everybody how much pussy he gets?
He spouts off on his xbox for sure calling others virgins and insults them, you can usually tell who the ugly or slob guys are online by their childish remarks and insults they randomly throw on people on here who dont agree with them. I never understood people who fight online when someone has a different opinion, they probabaly eat nothing but garbage junk foods and have bad gut microbiome.

Wait a minute. So this guy just eats whatever he wants all day long, doesn't have to work, and plays video games? Sounds... wonderful.

I hope that he can take a page from this guy's book^ and get himself together.

He needs to contact DDP Yoga ASAP.

I always wonder how these fatsos can afford to get this fat? how do they pay for rent/food/bills considering they cant even leave the house to go to work?
Pretty sure its like those hikkikomori kids who never leave the house in Japan.

If the parents weren't feeding them and providing a roof over their heads, the phenomenon wouldn't exist.

I hope that he can take a page from this guy's book^ and get himself together.

He needs to contact DDP Yoga ASAP.

DDP has a lot of very impressive testimonials. That one dude who was on crutches at the start and got to the point where he could actually run was pretty remarkable.

Just stop feeding the fat bastard. Watch how quick he looses weight without it being brought for him

Fasting is normal, and gives the digestive system rest and recovery. I read because humans were hunter gatherers and would go long hours without food while foraging and hunting they pretty much fasted and ate one meal after a long hunt.

And also in the abrahamic faiths which are thousands years old they fasted and had dietary laws.

So many people fasted. Soldiers as well they would only eat one big meal at the end of the day while on trek.

But in these modern times obesity is rampant especially in the poor areas thanks to fast food being cheap and easy unhealthy options, while back in the day many years ago most poor people were skinny from lack of food.
Initially it may have been a product of neccesity but it's so common across the world for people to have historically fasted that it was pretty obvious to everyone with some sense that it's healthy. I'm not up to date with the latest research and some dudes on here have legit science nerd skills so maybe there is some gene editing you can do now, but caloric restriction is one of the only foolproof method of extending lifespan in basically all organisms as far as I know. I like the analogy of your body being a car and every time you stuff a bunch of shit down your gullet your putting more miles on your engine if you will, stress on organs and putting body into different metabolic states, etc.

Let me add I think the feeling of hunger is something people in America can't handle or think must immediately be remedied but there is huge value in meditating on your hunger and using that mind/body state.

Back