Video: "I'll Just Eat Until I'm Dead, Probably" | Spoiled Fat 3000-lb Sherdogger

giphy.gif

Lol beat me to it.

I bet this dudes not even good at video games either tbh. You need to be pretty sharp mentally and have some sense of determination to be good at most competitive games. Being 700 pounds doesn’t exactly make me think he’s either lmao.

Last edited:
what a shit dad.

you love your son.........so you bring food to him every day until hes the weight of 20 people?

Christ, just start bringing him half as much food, and make it all healthy shit. Bring him grilled chicken with some bbq sauce. Yea he will be pissy and scream, but the hell is he going to do? Get his fat ass up and walk somewhere? obviously not

See, I consider myself a very compassionate and open-minded bloke 99% of the time.

But when I see this, the 1% comes out.

"I'll eat myself to death".

"Right, okay, so you're happy to die in the near future then. Here's the lethal injection you fat, lazy cunt - no taking up healthcare from others in more need than you; no putting medical professionals through unnecessary hassle; no government paying for a fucking crane to remove your sore-covered, oozing carcass from the side of a building. Off you go, lad."

i'm actually glad guys like him exist, gets my ass in gear when i don't go to the gym for three months and start feeling my pants get tight.

i get the mentality he has though. he likely had a lot of bad / embarrassing experiences when he was younger, and it's just easier to hide. you play video games, you get food and watch a movie, and you can rinse/repeat that more than you'd think. i've even done it myself, but it's never gotten to the point that i'm like 500 pounds. my biggest i hit was like 260 and that was from a stressful job i had where i hated working so much my refuge was food and television when i got home rather than the fuckin gym where i should've been.

if he was forced to be on his own and support himself, he wouldn't be that fat just out of necessity. so instead of using my day off work to watch tv all day i think i might get my ass to the gym.

I don't get why so many people berate overweight people. The vast majority of skinny people are skinny because of their metabolism, not lifestyle choices.

I feel sorry for this guy. He was probably overweight before he even knew what being overweight was. Some people see it as impossible to drop 15lbs, so can you blame this guy for shying away from dropping 200lbs? Deep down he'll want it, but he needs help and support.

Wait a minute. So this guy just eats whatever he wants all day long, doesn't have to work, and plays video games? Sounds... wonderful.

I did this as a teenager, and it's fucking awful.

You know that you are missing out on life and will have so many regrets, but you feel stuck, and worth less than everybody else due to being unemployed. That and your family will resent you, and you will resent them back.

Initially it may have been a product of neccesity but it's so common across the world for people to have historically fasted that it was pretty obvious to everyone with some sense that it's healthy. I'm not up to date with the latest research and some dudes on here have legit science nerd skills so maybe there is some gene editing you can do now, but caloric restriction is one of the only foolproof method of extending lifespan in basically all organisms as far as I know. I like the analogy of your body being a car and every time you stuff a bunch of shit down your gullet your putting more miles on your engine if you will, stress on organs and putting body into different metabolic states, etc.

Let me add I think the feeling of hunger is something people in America can't handle or think must immediately be remedied but there is huge value in meditating on your hunger and using that mind/body state.
Im one of those who cannot handle the feeling of hunger, my stomach growls and makes noise and it bothers me

I don't get why so many people berate overweight people. The vast majority of skinny people are skinny because of their metabolism, not lifestyle choices.

I feel sorry for this guy. He was probably overweight before he even knew what being overweight was. Some people see it as impossible to drop 15lbs, so can you blame this guy for shying away from dropping 200lbs? Deep down he'll want it, but he needs help and support.
He is actually fat by choice watch the video the guy is a douche bag, his father spoiled him rotten he even eats all the mcdonalds and only gives his pops a little fries

They're not skinny because of their metabolism. They're skinny because of the amount of calories they take in vs. the amount they burn off in a given day.

They're not skinny because of their metabolism. They're skinny because of the amount of calories they take in vs. the amount they burn off in a given day.

Which is determined by metabolism.

How cany you get so fat?
It seems unreal to me

They need people who help them. Many people get so large that they can't even get out of bed. Someone brings them food. If they can't go out to buy their own food and don't have money the problem would resolve itself if they didn't have help. Stop feeding them. Stop buying them food. It's like any addiction but food isn't something they can stop completely forever. Certainly he could get along with very little food for several years.

A secretary at work had the Lap-Band surgery a few years before she started working there and had lost almost 300 pounds. After a few years, then she slowly started gaining it back. She would eat smaller meals because her stomach could hold much but she ate constantly and drank too much alcohol a few nights a week. The alcohol drinks with the least calories, like vodka, are the hardest on the liver and other organs.

The strangest thing is that she The other secretary was a very thin woman who also ate the same things constantly and ate large mels but never gained weight. The skinny one brought the food in that they both snacked on all day.

There are people who can eat a lot and not gain weight. The top female competitive eaters are all rather small.

Molly Shuyler can out eat many of the men.

Mikki Sudo and Sonya Thomas are two other top competitors

There are people who can eat a lot and not gain weight. The top female competitive eaters are all rather small.

Molly Shuyler can out eat many of the men.

Mikki Sudo and Sonya Thomas are two other top competitors

Those competitive eaters either only eat like that once in a while or they purge the food once they're done. It's next to impossible to eat the amount of calories they do in one sitting without putting on weight. Marathon runners burn less calories than that in a day for example.

Which is determined by metabolism.

To say someone skinny simply has a fast metabolism and that's why they're skinny is wrong though:

"Some thinner folks appear to eat whatever they want with seemingly no consequence. Surely, they have a faster metabolism than the average Joe, right? Not so fast. Metabolism actually has quite a bit to do with body size, but not in the way many think. According to Dr. Yoni Freedhoff, Assistant Professor at the University of Ottawa, “Skinny individuals almost invariably have slower resting metabolisms; there is literally less of them to burn while at rest.” As a result, larger individuals usually have a higher metabolism (that is they burn more calories at rest) than their thinner counterparts."

How do you let yourself get like that? It doesn't happen overnight, pretty sad stuff.

Im one of those who cannot handle the feeling of hunger, my stomach growls and makes noise and it bothers me
I probably would have never gained the experience of doing it at first without wrestling. Now I'm more often than not a one meal a day 18/6 type intermittent faster. One of the hardest parts is not binging for sure.

I think fasting can provide a clarity of mind at times it makes sense combined with meditation it has been popular with monks and eastern religions/spiritualism.

at least it’s convenient. he can eat, bathe and shit all from a trough.

To say someone skinny simply has a fast metabolism and that's why they're skinny is wrong though:

"Some thinner folks appear to eat whatever they want with seemingly no consequence. Surely, they have a faster metabolism than the average Joe, right? Not so fast. Metabolism actually has quite a bit to do with body size, but not in the way many think. According to Dr. Yoni Freedhoff, Assistant Professor at the University of Ottawa, “Skinny individuals almost invariably have slower resting metabolisms; there is literally less of them to burn while at rest.” As a result, larger individuals usually have a higher metabolism (that is they burn more calories at rest) than their thinner counterparts."

I never said that.

Guaranteed that when he's online he thinks/talks like he's master race material.

Back