Video i just came across of Shogun's reaction to Conor McGregor

I doubt Shogun knew exactly what was going on, poor bastard :(

c9f8a6e1be27b41965f80669c02be8d0.jpg
It's the only way brother , you should try it . People will think you are a dangerous mofo if you carry yourself like that

Correct. Conor is good at it. Thus you'll never hear him discussed alongside Hendricks, who is objectively terrible at making weight. Conor also has the a size/reach advantage that is substantially more than what Aldo has occasionally enjoyed. GSP, too, never got that much of an advantage in terms of size/reach. But that's neither here nor there. It's not about John, GSP, or Meisha, and barely about Aldo.

It's well documented that Conor's FW cuts are massive and painful. Don't be triggered by a fact that his own people have admitted. Let's see how Conor fares fighting at 145, and above 145, in the IV ban, USADA era, and go from there. So far he's .000 against Diaz.

he cuts 20 pounds. Which is what MANY fighters do.

Haven't heard one single person say that Hendricks, GSP, Aldo, or Meisha was successful do to an ability "to cut a shitton(shit ton?) of weight to fight tinier men". All have had documented, severe weight cutting issues. While Conor has made championship weight for non-championship fights.

That "bullying smaller men" card is horse shit.

Plenty of Sherdoggers have called out GSP for cutting huge amounts of weight and him being a big WW when he was one of the smallest dudes in the division from maybe the middle of his reign of terror. Only small dudes he fought were BJ Penn and Serra and that was by their choice.

Hendricks is a fatty wrestler who walks around fat and who cannot make weight unlike GSP who has always made weight. If you're calling out GSP for having an extra pound on him because Canada allows that then you're being the hater you are. It's not like GSP would suffer a Rumble kidney failure by taking a dump for that pound.

Shogun went on to get tapped by Chael Sonnen and KO'd by 50 year old Hendo.

Conor went on to KO the FW GOAT in 13 seconds.

umad?

Why you crying like a little bitch?

Shogun was clearly entertained. As everyone should be.

There's a difference between Brock, Jones, Weidman and Conor cutting 20lbs.

Cerrone cuts about 20 pounds too. Probably Other lightweight fighters. I heard Aldo cuts from 165 too but not 100% sure.

Nates a black belt known for having great submissions. Chaels biggest weakness has always been his BJJ
Yah because there's no difference between submission skills and defense. Chael has descent subs and has a few throughout his career. He also arm triangled stann

~DaViD~

Shogun is a handsome bastard and good fighter but I wouldn't put much stock in literally anything else he does

It was early on in Conor's UFC career, his second fight in the UFC. I don't think Shogun knew much about him and i think was just genuinely surprised and amused by that stance as he probably hadn't seen anything like it.

With all of these "manlet" "over compensating" Conor threads, no one can deny that he KO'd one of the most feared, p4p #1, consensus greatest FW of all time in 13 secs; say what you want but the "average joe" could never do that

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

Don't forget the reason why you went running in the first place Somerville. LOL@ those nothing cage warrior belts.

Conor Bless

Conrad was aware of Nate's financial situation and wanted to help him out.

Not only is Conner a great fighter, he is also a humanitarian.

I those unaware captured moments...

Shogun went on to get tapped by Chael Sonnen and KO'd by 50 year old Hendo.

Conor went on to KO the FW GOAT in 13 seconds.

umad?
You seriously comparing Shogun's trajectory with Conor's!? Shogun has been in some serious wars over the last decade...not to mention he's held the UFC Championship.

udumb?

Back