Video i just came across of Shogun's reaction to Conor McGregor

shogun would smash that fool

9tli5v.jpg

Saw it on here yesterday I believe for the first time. Was kinda fun actually but can't blame Shogun.. Conor looks like a fucking goof at times.

germany invades poland.

Old but still great catch , Shogun is like what the fuck is he doing LOL

A guy smiled at something. You made a thread about that

Yes the way he holds himself is lol sometimes u can tell he really doesnt like being a manlet as well

Thanks, it's new to me at least.

That look on Shogun's face at the end is fucking priceless.

He was just wondering if Conor knew that bow tie looked as stupid as it did or if it was some sort of joke or if he actually put it on and left the house thinking he was the shit

Last edited:
Shogun went on to get tapped by Chael Sonnen and KO'd by 50 year old Hendo.

Conor went on to KO the FW GOAT in 13 seconds.

umad?

He did actually look like a leprechaun then.

Shogun went on to get tapped by Chael Sonnen and KO'd by 50 year old Hendo.

Conor went on to KO the FW GOAT in 13 seconds.

umad?
So what. Chael and Hendo would both beat conor also and shogun would also smash Aldo

I've been posting that around for like a fucking year and some other (equally brilliant) cats have too.

People say look @ Shogun's reaction, but look instead at Lord Chael's. He's totally indifferent. Compare with Chael's supposed taking Conor (sort of) seriously nowadays. Shogun's amusement is actually an act of kindness.

The story arc is here: scrawny, badly-dressed, ridiculously overcompensating manlet swaggerjacks the image of Josh Mario John, a famous male model, while mysteriously bulking in a way that would make Reem drool with envy, and starts blathering until the UFC casuals, who are similar in nature to WWE casuals, take note. And thanks to having a solid left hand and being able to cut a shitton of weight to fight tiny (tinier?) men, he makes a career of it.

That's not even a criticism. That's a superb level of self-invention. Shit, how many guys dream of doing that kind of physical transformation, let alone doing that and getting pretty fucking rich in the process?

But Conor is always that guy underneath and will always be triggered by adversity that calls him back to that place. (see post-presser gif of animal fear as Diaz strolls by). For an aspiring Sherdawg PhD like myself, it's fascinating, fascinating indeed, dear friends.

Back