Video Games You'd like a sequel of?

InvertedCross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want sequel to Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

Was a game that came out for the ps2 don't know if anyone remembers it but was a great game I don't know why there was never a sequel there were rumors but nothing and the chances of it happening now are even less.

So what games do you want a Sequel to?

The dos game, Master of Magic and Marble Madness and for alliteration's sake... Maniac Mansion...

Alan Wake. Really enjoyed that one.

The Mutant League sports games.

51Lwv4R5zPL.jpg

A game with a unique setting that definitely could have been revisited

Crimson skies

X wing vs tie fighter

Weapon Lord

Mark of kri

I'd like to see a sequel to Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, or maybe a prequel. It was tons of fun, I really, really enjoyed that game.

The story was pretty interesting and there was a good amount of side missions. And I never got bored of just slaughtering like 30 Uruk/Orcs in one big battle. The only let down was the ending of the game when you 'fight' Sauron, it sucked, but overall it was a great game.

This is all I can think of right now.

Singularity
Alan Wake
F.E.A.R (4th one)
Dark Sector
RAGE
Spec Ops The Line

It's crazy that Square never made a sequel to Vagrant Story.

The Mutant League sports games.
Already happening. :)

Keep in mind the game is still in pre-alpha. There are a bunch of things that haven't yet been shown or implemented, like dirty plays from the original and even weapons you can wield!

51Lwv4R5zPL.jpg

A game with a unique setting that definitely could have been revisited
I'd love another Arcanum. That game is a stone cold classic, real shame the publisher fucked troika and it got released so buggy.

Splatoon! (needs to happen on the Nintendo NX whenever it comes out)
Dark Cloud 3
Way of the Samurai 5
Devil May Cry 5
a new goddamn Pokémon game, should've gotten 3D remakes of Red and Blue for the 20th anniversary this year.

Back