Video Games You'd like a sequel of?

Red dead and TLOU sequels would be great.

A Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks sequel would be sweet.

Star Control series
Colony Wars series
Advent Rising (more a remake than a sequel)
Alan Wake

Good call on Prey too. That was a great game that for some reason doesn't get any love.

Psi Ops The Mindgate Conspiracy was a awesome game! agreed. I had it on the original XBOX . very good game. I don't know why they never made anymore of them. I'm pretty sure it was made by Midway from memory.

Second Sight, cuz those evil plans were supposed to be more widespread. Excellent gem.

PSI-OPS just because the gameplay resembles the above.

Indigo Prophecy. Looking back, I think it's still the best one out of those 3. Would do with HR 2 as well.

Oh, and def Half Life 3. I wonder why Valve or anyone hasn't made it yet. A good 10 years has passed...

Legend of Dragoon
South Park: Stick of Truth
GTA: Vice City
Bully (Would be cool to tie in with the GTA franchise as well)
Dead Space

Was gonna say Last of Us....but I found out it's in the works :eek:

Heavy Rain

The games that come to mind for me actually have sequels but I want modern sequels that stay true to the roots.
-Bushido blade
-Tie fighter (my GOAT game)
-Star Control 2/Ur-quan masters (didn't age at all but an astounding game for the time)

The odd thing is that technically these are all fairly simple games, but they have a edge that made them hard sells for some reason.

Agreed. That was such a fun game. Also, I'd like to see another Red Dead and Manhunt (if it can avoid heavy censorship).

While on the subject of Rockstar Games, I'd like to see a remastered Warriors.

Yes !!! I want another Manhunt also glad someone said this

X-Men Legends

X-Men_Legends_II_-_Rise_of_Apocalypse_Coverart.png

I'd say it was pretty obvious when i wrote Burnout and X-Men Legends that i meant a continuation of the franchise.:)

I loved Rise of Apocalypse, i leveled up every character to 99.:D

Deadpool and Nightcrawler were sooooo much fun to play with.

I'd say it was pretty obvious when i wrote Burnout and X-Men Legends that i meant a continuation of the franchise.:)

I loved Rise of Apocalypse, i leveled up every character to 99.:D

Deadpool and Nightcrawler were sooooo much fun to play with.

lol gotcha

I never finished it. It's a shame. :(

Knights of the Old Republic (The shitty MMO didn't count)

Back