Video Games You'd like a sequel of?

yq7du9u8.jpg

Eternal Darkness
Deadly Premonition
Mega Man Legends 2

51Lwv4R5zPL.jpg

A game with a unique setting that definitely could have been revisited

If they could remake the combat system so that it doesn't completely suck, that could make for a pretty awesome sequel.

severance+blade+of+darkness+1.jpg

No sight of sequel to Severance: Blade Of Darkness makes me a very sad panda.

Diablo 3 :-D

Castlevania SOTN. Stop giving me pseudo-Alucard, just let me play as Alucard.

Crystallis could be good too. One of my favorite nes games.

I wonder if a high res Willow game remake would be as good as my nostalgia thinks it would be.

Psi-ops was awesome. Would definitely like to play a sequel.

Black, Rage, Red Dead, Heavy Rain are others I agree with.

I personally liked Heavenly Sword
heavenlyswordmovie.jpg

Yeah Psi-ops was really fun, underrated game. I want a Kotor 3 and a new Baldur's Gate. I think someone was supposed to be working on BG3 iirc.

Psi-ops was awesome. Would definitely like to play a sequel.

Black, Rage, Red Dead, Heavy Rain are others I agree with.

I personally liked Heavenly Sword
heavenlyswordmovie.jpg

Heavenly Sword sequel would be pretty sweet I never played the first one but like it concentpually

Oh also I absolutely loved GUN. Would love a sequel.

Gun_Coverart.jpg

I kind of considered Red Dead Redemption a sequel to GUN. Actually it was a sequel to Red Dead Revolver. But it played more like Gun imo although not a Direct sequel I consider it one

Yeah Psi-ops was really fun, underrated game. I want a Kotor 3 and a new Baldur's Gate. I think someone was supposed to be working on BG3 iirc.

Underrated and possibly ahead of its time imo

Underrated and possibly ahead of its time imo

Thorwing dudes off of roofs and tossing them into buildings was soooo fun. I remember thinking it was a shame nobody seemed to know about it, I thought it was really fun and I love stuff with psionic powers.

I'd like to see a sequel to Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, or maybe a prequel. It was tons of fun, I really, really enjoyed that game.

The story was pretty interesting and there was a good amount of side missions. And I never got bored of just slaughtering like 30 Uruk/Orcs in one big battle. The only let down was the ending of the game when you 'fight' Sauron, it sucked, but overall it was a great game.

This is all I can think of right now.
Same for me. I thought I'd like it because I liked the Batman games and I'm a LOR nerd, but it exceeded my expectations.

There's so many things that can be done to expand it, just scratching the surface.

Back