*VIDEO* Conor McGregor Releases Training Footage

He's gonna catch Khabib with some crazy kick/flying knee, Sherdog is going to explode.
I'm thinking right cross into a left uppercut. If khabib goes for a TD, Conor knees his teeth down his Dagestani throat

Last edited:
Knowing Conor's typical PR, all these clips are out of context and the best Conor looked out of everything they recorded.

I mean to play devils advocate, why would they show him looking bad?

DmrBdZ9XoAIMGCv.jpg:large
When did I once say one of them quotes? Making up shit ya eejit

I mean to play devils advocate, why would they show him looking bad?

thats exactly my point. Imagine if Khabib showed himself doing bad in training. What's the gain there?

Jesus Christ did he blast one on his sparring partners with a knee to the head? Dick move.

Yea I re-watched that clip a few times to watch that.

Hope his sparring partners are getting well paid. You can get concussed even with headgear, since the brain is jiggling inside the skull.

Different process

Same result

conor-mcgregor-AP536987861536.jpg

2ZaR.gif
Comparing a last notice fight at 170 to a fight at 155 a division where he thrives in.

You will learn soon, little boy. I hope you don't delete your account after so you can take your humiliation like a man.

Getting hyped! Nice footage. Conor is taking this very seriously, as he should! He had years to prepare for Khabib, and he probably did. Its going to be very interesting. Still think Khabib will eat him raw though. You simply can not prepare for a fighter like Khabib in 2 years. Jiu Jitsu black belts and high level wrestlers have been toyed with by Khabib. What can Conor do in 'mearly' 2 years of training?

Anyway, can't wait! So far Khabib is the favorite according to every bookie. Not a huge favorite at -170, though. You'd almost start to think that the reason why Khabib is not -1400 favorite is because they want to lure in the Conor fans in to betting big money on McGregor as they usually do. Don't do it. Its a trap!

Comparing a last notice fight at 170 to a fight at 155 a division where he thrives in.

You will learn soon, little boy. I hope you don't delete your account after so you can take your humiliation like a man.
You're going to flee like a rat and renounce conor's name when he loses... yet again.

He's looking fast, powerful and ready to destroy

Conor doesn't promote the fight.

Retards complain.

Conor promotes fight by releasing training footage that shows him looking good.

Retards complain.

Just another day in the office for the LW GOAT. Khabib's BIG JUICY head is going to meet the canvas on October 6th.

And you’ll still be a loser that can’t keep an account on SD from getting banned for more than a couple months.

Damn Connie looking tree times as good since the last time I saw him

McGregor has already conceded that their will be grappling exchanges. He's fucked.

And you’ll still be a loser that can’t keep an account on SD from getting banned for more than a couple months.
Hey Mysterio you switched to your main account so quick. Nice to know you have a back up when u get humiliated.

Conor doesn't promote the fight.

Retards complain.

Conor promotes fight by releasing training footage that shows him looking good.

Retards complain.

Just another day in the office for the LW GOAT. Khabib's BIG JUICY head is going to meet the canvas on October 6th.

It's posts like this why Conor is bashed. Its not him as a fighter, its you idiots that just spew nonsense.

LW GOAT when he has 1 fight in the division in the UFC? Lol

I would prefer he fight because hes entertaining but really hope he loses so you guys leave these forums. You guys make it almost impossible to ever have any actual discussion of MMA on here.

McGregor is such a character I'm always torn on him

Started out loving him, grew to hate him a lot, now I've grown to like him again

Part of me wants to see Khabib absolutely wreck him in what astute observers like Tito Ortiz would call a dominating fashion

The other half of me would piss myself laughing if Conor wiped Khabib out in one round

Back