*VIDEO* Conor McGregor Releases Training Footage

And you’ll still be a loser that can’t keep an account on SD from getting banned for more than a couple months.
You haven't lived till you've been banned on sherdog!! You're obviously a TUF noob, judging by your join date

It's posts like this why Conor is bashed. Its not him as a fighter, its you idiots that just spew nonsense.

LW GOAT when he has 1 fight in the division in the UFC? Lol

I would prefer he fight because hes entertaining but really hope he loses so you guys leave these forums. You guys make it almost impossible to ever have any actual discussion of MMA on here.
It worked as planned. <DCWhoa>

Hey Mysterio you switched to your main account so quick. Nice to know you have a back up when u get humiliated.

This is why you shouldn’t call others retarded when you are in fact the retard.

typical highlight made by McG's PR office: a lot ot clips with no context and showing him doing great in training.
AND he's doing cycling... bad idea for cardio.
That's what highlight videos are you barely functioning spazzy.

He can train as much as he wants, he'll never be ready for a Dagestani wrestler who's been wrestling bears since he was a fetus.

<seedat>

It's coming...

sFbQ1GJ.gif
This is stellar.

You haven't lived till you've been banned on sherdog!! You're obviously a TUF noob, judging by your join date

And you just look like a casual that doesn’t even like the sport, but follow conor by your join date. Getting banned on SD isn’t a badge of honor. Any idiot that lacks self control can do that.

So basically you just proved your nothing but an idiot troll who's seeking attention. Nice life you must live
Just trying to balance out the hate my man. If both these guys lose on October 6th it would be best for the sport.

Knowing Conor's typical PR, all these clips are out of context and the best Conor looked out of everything they recorded.
yeah because showing the best of your training is excellent strategy

truly brilliant

The best was when khabib after 205 was like “no no guys! This is not trash talking” and than like a split second later he goes

“Hey guys. Irish only 6 million, russia 150 million!”

LOL

typical highlight made by McG's PR office: a lot ot clips with no context and showing him doing great in training.
AND he's doing cycling... bad idea for cardio.
doesn't look like they showed anything really, nothing worth mentioning

same as every fighter mostly

McGregor is such a character I'm always torn on him

Started out loving him, grew to hate him a lot, now I've grown to like him again

Part of me wants to see Khabib absolutely wreck him in what astute observers like Tito Ortiz would call a dominating fashion

The other half of me would piss myself laughing if Conor wiped Khabib out in one round

Well that's what's gonna happen, so get ready.

Back