*VIDEO* Conor McGregor Releases Training Footage

And you just look like a casual that doesn’t even like the sport, but follow conor by your join date. Getting banned on SD isn’t a badge of honor. Any idiot that lacks self control can do that.
Thanks for telling everyone you're a season 3 TUF noob.

Going to be hard to do much of anything off his back getting his face turned red

Last time he trained:
DizzyFlickeringChuckwalla-max-1mb.gif
I believe this is an old Grace warm up drill for the rotator cuffs.

LOL at the amount of jackass haters stating it is only showing the good clips....ummmm.....that is what everyone does lol, why would they include the not so great moments...idiots.

Working with his Eastern European wrestling coach Sergey Kupilsk there. Kupilsk imitating Khabib's right underhook cage clinch. Lots of body shots.

Man watch yourself talking the truth might make you grouped in with the Conor lovers.

Its a toss up. Finding guys to mimic khabibs tenancies is gonna be a lot easier then finding guys who match Conor's style. Specifically his timing and countering. Aldo tried that and ended up getting dropped in 13 seconds.

Khabib can easily win but just as easily lose.

He's going to keep his kicks to a minimum versus Khabib.

He is not going to risk getting a leg caught and subsequently descending rapidly to the ground seconds later.

Whatever you say, Mysterio

Should we have mods looks at the IP activity and the accounts associated with each of our IPs? I’m confident this being my only one, are you?

typical highlight made by McG's PR office: a lot ot clips with no context and showing him doing great in training.
AND he's doing cycling... bad idea for cardio.

How is cycling bad idea for cardio, is the second best workout for cardio and easier on the knees than running.

Are you actually bragging about lacking self control?
Yup. Everyone lacks self control. You never smack the head off someone when you were drunk. If not, youre either a liar or a very sheltered 42 year old

Sherdog crying about Conor highlights in a Conor highlight video is what makes the forum great.

He gets taken down 2 seconds into the video LOL.

Same as in real fight against Khabib

Back