[video]Andy Ruiz Sr. "He partied instead of trained" "Got up to 300lbs"

I think theres a good chance he gets fed to Wilder at some point. Easy fight to make and theres value in it for Wilder if he manages to KO Ruiz when AJ couldnt. I dont think hes ever getting back into the position he was in though, and hes lost most of the goodwill and support he had from people with that performance and all the talk of him not giving a shit leading up to the fight.
I'd love to see him vs Ortiz. The problem with that is if he loses there's no money to be made off him any more and if he wins then it shits on Wilder's best win.

Ruiz v Wilder is actually a fight I'd want to see though. If Ruiz actually gets in shape and turns up then his speed and power could give Wilder trouble imo. Not saying he'd win but there's a challenge there.

the most satisfying trilogy conclusion would be seeing ruiz train harder than he’s ever trained in his life, getting in (relatively) incredible shape and getting slumped by joshua inside a round

Well, he got himself two paychecks he hadn’t dreamed of. He’s exceeded expectations already. Not all Cinderellas have what it takes to remain on top of the game. That’s why they’re considered Cinderellas when they pull an upset. On the other hand, Joshua learned from his mistakes, went back to the drawing board, and didn’t fold. He’ll get other losses at some point, but he belongs where he is back.

Yup. In fact, with the actual Cinderella story, in the sequel, she is divorced single mom (3 kids) with teh herpes. At least she gets that royal alimony check tho. She is trying on tinder, but only matches teenage fuck bois when real men read her profile and she says she only dates 6'3 princes, who need a perfectly fitting glass shoe for her.

Andy Ruiz Jr. vs. Chris Arreola. First to run a mile within an hour is the IBF mandatory. Unlimited Attempts.

How fast things role...six month ago he was the pride of Mexico. Now he's an embarrassment to the nation.
When you lose, at least lose with dignity, not like a bitch.

I doubt we'll see him at this level again.
i think it would've been fine had he just kept his fucking mouth shut after the fight.

he wasn't impressive in the fight, but people would've chalked that up to joshua boxing beautifully. even being heavier would've been fine if he acted like it happened naturally. he didn't look fatter in the ring, 15lbs don't change much when you're 285.

but he lost, then told the world that he lost because he didn't train properly and partied for months on end. no wonder everyone turned on him, the guy changed his image from likable underdog to complete fuckwit in a matter of minutes, just by running his mouth. i guarantee you people would still be fans if he just went "damn, joshua adjusted really well for this one, i want to fight another top guy and then challenge AJ for the belts again"

i think it would've been fine had he just kept his fucking mouth shut after the fight.

he wasn't impressive in the fight, but people would've chalked that up to joshua boxing beautifully. even being heavier would've been fine if he acted like it happened naturally. he didn't look fatter in the ring, 15lbs don't change much when you're 285.

but he lost, then told the world that he lost because he didn't train properly and partied for months on end. no wonder everyone turned on him, the guy changed his image from likable underdog to complete fuckwit in a matter of minutes, just by running his mouth. i guarantee you people would still be fans if he just went "damn, joshua adjusted really well for this one, i want to fight another top guy and then challenge AJ for the belts again"
he looked a lot fatter.

How fast things role...six month ago he was the pride of Mexico. Now he's an embarrassment to the nation.
When you lose, at least lose with dignity, not like a bitch.

I doubt we'll see him at this level again.
He wasnt the pride of Mexico. He was accepted because it knocks off a notch on Mexican boxing history with the first HW champ of Mexican descent.

He had an awesome night and story. I have no interest in him anymore.

Agreed. Its part of the game.
Not only that, this is a sure way to identify yourself as an unprofessional fighter not worthy of a third bout.

That said, I think he's dying for another chance because while Joshua won on points, I thought AJ got hit a few times that fight where he felt it and got tentative for a bit, all but looking scared.

he wasn't impressive in the fight, but people would've chalked that up to joshua boxing beautifully. even being heavier would've been fine if he acted like it happened naturally.
Actually they both boxed well.
Technical game might look boring but it was awesome.

but he lost, then told the world that he lost because he didn't train properly and partied for months

This yes, actually I didn't read what they told...
Really he told that he didn't trained ? <Lmaoo>

the most satisfying trilogy conclusion would be seeing ruiz train harder than he’s ever trained in his life, getting in (relatively) incredible shape and getting slumped by joshua inside a round
He trained the hardest he had ever trained in his life for the first fight he did a double camp.

<Lmaoo> I like this take

Damn now i think Andy Ruiz is a fucking retard, seriously you win the biggest fight of your life and got a rematch and a bigger payday which results in even more $$$ and you party and get up to 300 pounds? After all these years trying to make a breakthrough? Seriously bad decision making, i can now predict he will be broke one day.

Damn now i think Andy Ruiz is a fucking retard, seriously you win the biggest fight of your life and got a rematch and a bigger payday which results in even more $$$ and you party and get up to 300 pounds? After all these years trying to make a breakthrough? Seriously bad decision making, i can now predict he will be broke one day.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a nageative net worth already. He’s spent over a million dollars on cars alone. Cars that are very expensive to own. And he’s got a mansion, partied like a rock star for half a year, and prolly given a bunch of money to family members and homies too.

Trump was right. They’re not sending their best and brightest.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a nageative net worth already. He’s spent over a million dollars on cars alone. Cars that are very expensive to own. And he’s got a mansion, partied like a rock star for half a year, and prolly given a bunch of money to family members and homies too.

It always amazes me how people spend their money, yea he could have invested it all and rode off into the sunset and drank modelo and ate pizza everyday but he didnt. Hearing his dad builds housing and talking about investing it makes me think ruiz doesnt know much about investing lol maybe they just learned about it after the loss when some nice accountant or something sat down and had the money discussion with them. This little taste of success and hes quickly ona downward sprial that is not good.

He made $20m in months and the house was less than $1m I am sure he has some left

Back