[video]Andy Ruiz Sr. "He partied instead of trained" "Got up to 300lbs"

Should never have bet on the fat fuck. Fool that I am, i believed all the media coming out about him losing weight and training hard for the rematch.

AJ didn't show us anything we didnt already know. He got hurt again beating low level opposition. He doesn't beat Wilder or Fury.

He made $20m in months and the house was less than $1m I am sure he has some left
The house was less than one million pesos. That’s literally one cagillion dollars.

He got hurt again beating low level opposition.
For close range Mr. Ruiz does have TOP5 level skills.
I don't think that he is No1 but definitely he is far better than upper middle level pro boxer for HW.

Maybe for someone anyone most likely lower than TOP2 is low level boxer?

For close range Mr. Ruiz does have TOP5 level skills.
I don't think that he is No1 but definitely he is far better than upper middle level pro boxer for HW.

Maybe for someone anyone most likely lower than TOP2 is low level boxer?

You can be condescending all you want but what he displayed on the night was nowhere near a top 10 performance at all.

People way overblow this. Yes Ruiz was overweight but you simply dont have that cardio he showed if you did not train brutally hard.

Jesus guys just go train at least a month before you make such statements. He showed better cardio than most HWs out there despite his weight.

The dumbest mistake is to judge fighters only on how they look. Could he have slimmed down some? Yes. Would it have made a difference? doubtful.

With Josua fighting again like in the first fight he would have been finished again but Joshua got on his bike and survived because of that the dangerous situations that still were there.

Both showed a good fight!: Joshua simply isnt as good as people made him out to be and Ruiz is not near as bad as people make him out now.

Imo he would walk through Wilder. Sure laugh about it but he has everything to do that.

ruiz is incredibly immobile. he will be a sitting duck for deontay’s right hand.

This will be the fight where the immovable object (Ruiz's Mexican chin) is pitted against the Impregnable force (Wilders right hand)

You can be condescending all you want but what he displayed on the night was nowhere near a top 10 performance at all.
If so, he ended switched off in first 8 rounds….
It didn't happened.
People way overblow this. Yes Ruiz was overweight but you simply dont have that cardio he showed if you did not train brutally hard.

Jesus guys just go train at least a month before you make such statements.
I agree.:)
The dumbest mistake is to judge fighters only on how they look.
I agree.:)

Both showed a good fight!: Joshua simply isnt as good as people made him out to be and Ruiz is not near as bad as people make him out now.
Yes, actually I'm pretty statisfied with increased level and this bout was nice to watch.
Yelling will start but I scored rounds AJ7/ R5.

Kinda sad when the really jacked guy was smart enough to loose some muscle mass for the rematch, but the obese guy got even fatter.
I wouldn't be surprised if someone on the undercard like Majinov or Hrgovic would have put up a better fight.

Many think that Ruiz beat Parker when the two matched off and Parker is considered top 5 by many. That means Ruiz should be in the top 5. And he obliterated Joshua the first time so he should be in the mix for a top 5 spot no matter what. KO'ing the HW with the most belts in the division and the best record surely means that he is top 5.

Jesus guys just go train at least a month before you make such statements. He showed better cardio than most HWs out there despite his weight.

The dumbest mistake is to judge fighters only on how they look. Could he have slimmed down some? Yes. Would it have made a difference? doubtful.

With Josua fighting again like in the first fight he would have been finished again but Joshua got on his bike and survived because of that the dangerous situations that still were there.

Imo he would walk through Wilder. Sure laugh about it but he has everything to do that.
This is the truth.

As someone who has boxed I would be hard-pressed to fight 12 rounds like Ruiz did and I was 100lbs lighter. Clearly the fat guy has good cardio. The first thing you lose when you don't train is cardio. So people accusing him of being way out of shape have obviously never trained a day in their life.

And Joshua boxed a very different fight. There were times where he looked vulnerable and that's when he stood in front of Ruiz and traded. Ruiz was able to catch him with good shots when he did that so that's why Joshua stopped doing it and just boxed him from the outside. It was a great show of disciplined boxing.

This will be the fight where the immovable object (Ruiz's Mexican chin) is pitted against the Impregnable force (Wilders right hand)
ruiz’s chin is pretty good but it’s not ATG level or anything. i cant see him taking that right hand and surviving

ruiz’s chin is pretty good but it’s not ATG level or anything. i cant see him taking that right hand and surviving
Yeah he would. That punch from Joshua would have destroyed anyone else in the HW division other than Fury. You are seriously underrating Joshua's power. It's right up there with Wilder.

This is the truth.

As someone who has boxed I would be hard-pressed to fight 12 rounds like Ruiz did and I was 100lbs lighter. Clearly the fat guy has good cardio. The first thing you lose when you don't train is cardio. So people accusing him of being way out of shape have obviously never trained a day in their life.

And Joshua boxed a very different fight. There were times where he looked vulnerable and that's when he stood in front of Ruiz and traded. Ruiz was able to catch him with good shots when he did that so that's why Joshua stopped doing it and just boxed him from the outside. It was a great show of disciplined boxing.

This.
Always amazes me when armchair fans claim a pro fighter, who was just world champ there, is really just a 'mediocre' fighter.
Not long ago, all these people said Ruiz and Wilder were the best 2 HWs in the world.
Embarassing when a guy loses, all of a sudden he was never that good.
AJ got the same treatment.

AJ got the same treatment.

With AJ imo he was and is extremely overhyped thats why he got more flack and that hype is now falling of a little.

He just beat Ruiz by getting on the bicycle while again talking like he is Lennox+Foreman reincarnated.

Nothing wrong with him winning like that but it shows were he stands. An ok champ who has to be careful against heavy hitters and cant dominate in these fights.

Most likely yes.

Besides cardio there is attention requirement, and to keep this when you already recieved blows is damn hard stuff.

Always amazes me when armchair fans claim a pro fighter, who was just world champ there, is really just a 'mediocre' fighter.
Nobody from TOP 30 never was just mediocre level guy.

With AJ imo he was and is extremely overhyped thats why he got more flack and that hype is now falling of a little.

He just beat Ruiz by getting on the bicycle while again talking like he is Lennox+Foreman reincarnated.

Nothing wrong with him winning like that but it shows were he stands. An ok champ who has to be careful against heavy hitters and cant dominate in these fights.
And yet Joshua won every single round. A flawless performance.

Really?

Of course.:D

This fight style will not work even against Usyk, because this guy does have better reach than Ruiz.

You are AJ fan.
Ok tell me which rounds he lost then? I'll remind you of the official scorecards:
Steve Gray 109 - 119
Glenn Feldman 110 - 118
Benoit Roussel 110 - 118

You think that Joshua will box Usyk like he did Ruiz?? lol Ruiz had a punch, Usyk is just going to bounce off Joshua. I fucking bet you my account that Usyk gets on his bike and tries to pick Joshua apart at distance. What do you say? And I am a big Usyk fan btw.

Back