[video]Andy Ruiz Sr. "He partied instead of trained" "Got up to 300lbs"

THE-06

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
said it was the worst camp he's ever had.... ya no shit

Then he's a fucking idiot if he didn't take such an important fight seriously.

Excuses, Ruiz claimed it was on purpose.

hadnt even left the ring and the fat cunt was making excuses

Dog shit excuse

That is why I do not want him to get a rematch. He doesn't deserve a rematch unless he goes out and proves himself. You don't get fat, get shut out, and then get a rematch.

How fast things role...six month ago he was the pride of Mexico. Now he's an embarrassment to the nation.
When you lose, at least lose with dignity, not like a bitch.

I doubt we'll see him at this level again.

Sounds like the old man isn't getting enough money from his cash cow.

your son is a lazy mediocre fighter who deserved to lose

Well, he got himself two paychecks he hadn’t dreamed of. He’s exceeded expectations already. Not all Cinderellas have what it takes to remain on top of the game. That’s why they’re considered Cinderellas when they pull an upset. On the other hand, Joshua learned from his mistakes, went back to the drawing board, and didn’t fold. He’ll get other losses at some point, but he belongs where he is back.

So you come in as a late replacement underdog that nobody really rates or cares about, score a huge upset that garners mainstream media attention, make history, win 75% of the major belts in the division and start to become a star who is able to represent two of the biggest boxing markets on the planet......then you sit on your ass for 6 months eating burritos and throwing parties, pissing it all away and becoming Buster Douglas 2.0

What a fucking moron.

i'm going for him fighting either Chisora or Whyte next, Eddie is always on the lookout for these types of fighters to match his guys against

i'm going for him fighting either Chisora or Whyte next, Eddie is always on the lookout for these types of fighters to match his guys against
Maybe not as Ruiz is PBC. PBC could see value in him in the future and give him a couple winnable fights to get him back into the picture. Breazeale, Arreola, Washington, and Szpilka are all winnable fights for him and are PBC fighters.

Either of those would be a good fight. And if he can pick up a win like that it would help recover some of his image.

How fast things role...six month ago he was the pride of Mexico. Now he's an embarrassment to the nation.
When you lose, at least lose with dignity, not like a bitch.

I doubt we'll see him at this level again.
Pfft, dude is thoroughly American and now that he has shown himself to be a jackass, Mexican's have probably already disowned him. Mexicans aren't as inclusive as naive Mexican-Americans

Maybe not as Ruiz is PBC. PBC could see value in him in the future and give him a couple winnable fights to get him back into the picture. Breazeale, Arreola, Washington, and Szpilka are all winnable fights for him and are PBC fighters.

I think theres a good chance he gets fed to Wilder at some point. Easy fight to make and theres value in it for Wilder if he manages to KO Ruiz when AJ couldnt. I dont think hes ever getting back into the position he was in though, and hes lost most of the goodwill and support he had from people with that performance and all the talk of him not giving a shit leading up to the fight.

Whyte vs Ruiz would be a great fight.

I think theres a good chance he gets fed to Wilder at some point. Easy fight to make and theres value in it for Wilder if he manages to KO Ruiz when AJ couldnt. I dont think hes ever getting back into the position he was in though, and hes lost most of the goodwill and support he had from people with that performance and all the talk of him not giving a shit leading up to the fight.
ruiz is incredibly immobile. he will be a sitting duck for deontay’s right hand.

Back