[vid] Venus Williams Involved in Fatal Car Accident

You would think she’d have good reflexes...

I dont know you bumped this thread and quoted me. so you might be the one being argumentative I just asked why get sensitive when I brought up Jenner?
Did you read my posts? Maybe reread them.
I bumped the thread not knowing it was an old one.

Just out of curiosity, how did you even come across this thread?

Just out of curiosity, how did you even come across this thread?
Idk, I must have clicked on something, and, for whatever reason, my thread sorting setting must've gotten screwed up. Old threads ended up on front page. I used to browse on pc, it's almost exclusively phone now. With fat fingers typing is a struggle.

venus is innocent, that driver was going like 45 and didnt slowdown, its called defensive driving you clearly see ahead that venus was waiting for that person who turned to pass the light turns red and venus has to be allowed to clear the lane, to go forward this is common traffic etiquette.

This is also why i hate yield lights they should get rid of yield lights and just make them left turn lights on green.

I can't stand people who aggressively accelerate at other cars in their path just because they have the right of way.

Like they've never made a mistake while driving.

I have been driving professionally for 3 years now and I have developed a sixth sense for when someone is about it be a dangerous asshole on the road.

That looks like she didn't have the green. I don't understand how the lights switched so quickly though?

Clearly all the cars stopped, had started to go again while she was still in the intersection.

Fair enough... how do you not notice you're on page 500 though? Where this thread would have had to have been. It takes a bit of effort to randomly land on page 500. You gotta know you're doing it.

Just asking... :D

Fair enough... how do you not notice you're on page 500 though? Where this thread would have had to have been. It takes a bit of effort to randomly land on page 500. You gotta know you're doing it.

Just asking... :D
Read the fifth post above yours.

Hey! Aren't you Bruce Jenner?

Roy-Jones-Jr.-Married...-with-Children1.jpg

CaringWavyAnole-max-1mb.gif

Back