[vid] Venus Williams Involved in Fatal Car Accident

I think she was trying to go straight. That's why it's weird that she stopped and let that on coming car turn left in front of her

Yeah, maybe. Now that I watch it again, she might have been going straight. She probably thought the car going left wasn't going to stop though if she was going straight, so she let that car go.

Yeah, maybe. Now that I watch it again, she might have been going straight. She probably thought the car going left wasn't going to stop though if she was going straight, so she let that car go.
Yeah maybe.

People need to simply go with who has the right of way instead of waving people through and such idiocy. She didn't clear the intersection while she had the right of way so she's at fault IMO.

People need to simply go with who has the right of way instead of waving people through and such idiocy. She didn't clear the intersection while she had the right of way so she's at fault IMO.
The police already said Venus was in the green and did nothing wrong,she was actually cut off, you cant control who goes during a yield, if Venus drove that guy who was rushing turning left could have hit her, so you never learned Defensive driving in driving school? the other cars waited for Venus to clear when it turned red, the old lady driver sped right through, Venus is innocent you always gotta check if its clear before driving.

Something doesn't add up. How does Venus have a green light and the cross traffic also get a green that quick. Something is up.

Da6C4zz.gif

It just looks weird. Very slow getting through the intersection. Stopping to let that car turn in front of her. It just looks weird. Maybe that's what she had to do? I wasn't there.

I'm not in a position to blame her. And I do not think she wanted this to happen.

Watch again. She wasn't driving slowly. She tried to make it across as quickly as possible and got clipped just before.

It looks like an homest mistake by Venus sad thst the old man rammed into her and died.

Im surprised she didnt ger seriously injured.

Whats weird is bruce jenner killed a woman rear ending multiple cars while text messaging and gets away with murder, all because they needed him for an agenda. That sickens me he got the espn sports hero award right after killing a woman with his car. He rammed them in the rear causing the lady to lose control and go into on coming traffic and die from the impact.

matt broderick, the horse whisperer, killed two women in Ireland. It's on his wiki page. He was fined $175. Does anybody give a fuck?!!

EDIT: oh, it's an old thread. Dint pay attention.

Venus fault, why drive so slow and even stop? Either the roids fucking up her mobility or this bitch was texting

This is why intersections are actually safer without traffic lights, because everyone is on guard and paying attention. You ever had a light at an intersection be down? Everybody is very careful and watching all cars from other directions before they make a move, lights make us not worry about what other drives are doing, we assume the lights will take care of them for us.

Not saying it is a more efficient system, but safer.

Venus fault, why drive so slow and even stop? Either the roids fucking up her mobility or this bitch was texting
Nothing wrong with going slow, it is pretty common way of driving, because you want to be cautious and make sure you have the clear before going all the way through, as you don't know who will stop and who will go through. Some people stop and allow cross traffic to pass, while others don't.

matt broderick, the horse whisperer, killed two women in Ireland. It's on his wiki page. He was fined $175. Does anybody give a fuck?!!

Whats the point of bringing up Matt Broderick?

Whats the point of bringing up Matt Broderick?
Idk, what's the point of bringing up jenner?

I thought itt we were discussing the injustice of celebrities going unpunished. I was trying to add to the conversation. Did you perceive my post as argumentative towards yours?

If you did, let me assure you that was not the case.

I thought maybe a car hit Venus while she was walking through an intersection causing the driver of the car to die upon impact.

Whats weird is bruce jenner killed a woman rear ending multiple cars while text messaging and gets away with murder, all because they needed him for an agenda.

Really? What was that agenda? Trannies? He probably got away with it because he is famous and rich.

Idk, what's the point of bringing up jenner?

I thought itt we were discussing the injustice of celebrities going unpunished. I was trying to add to the conversation. Did you perceive my post as argumentative towards yours?

If you did, let me assure you that was not the case.
I dont know you bumped this thread and quoted me. so you might be the one being argumentative I just asked why get sensitive when I brought up Jenner?

He also spends time with the family of the deceased every year. I think they've made amends.

Back