[vid] Venus Williams Involved in Fatal Car Accident

Venus is driving weird in the vid. Too slow, stopping, driving again when intersecting cars drive too... cant judje without knowing streetlights.
I agree, the way she's driving is weird. It's tough to blame her though cause you don't know what she's seeing or reacting to.

I agree, the way she's driving is weird. It's tough to blame her though cause you don't know what she's seeing or reacting to.
exactly. all I can tell is that something is off here.

You should look up what vehicular manslaughter is
Vehicular homicide is a crime that involves the death of a person other than the driver as a result of either criminally negligent or murderous operation of a motor vehicle. In cases of criminal negligence, the defendant is commonly charged with unintentional vehicular manslaughter.

My boy @FyrFytr998 was referring to Bruce Jenner, to which, he WAS criminally negligent for texting and driving causing that woman's death.
He literally got away with murder

You should look up what vehicular manslaughter is

Yeah, unintentionally causing the death of another while driving the car in a criminally negligent manner. Texting while driving is operating the vehicle in a criminally negligent manner.

Not sure where you're going with this, but I didn't mean to rustle your love for Caitlyn.

Edit: <{monica}> @El_Dyablo619 with the good looking out.

I don't know. Venus' car seems to be going pretty slow across the intersection, like she just got the green.

If I had to guess, I think the other guy was trying to beat the light.
the report says he had a green at time of crash, and you can see the car in the left lane starting to move forward.

it is all really weird though.. i want to see the layout of that intersection from a top view because none of whats happening really makes sense to m from the video

Ok you're being an idiot. Rear ending someone isn't cause for a prison sentence. You'd have to be under the influence, driving recklessly, or some other qualifier. Jenner was not. You're just obsessing over the sex change thing.

Huh? Obsessed over the sex change thing? You seem like the one giving him a pass for manslaughter, He wasnt slowing down caused the accident that caused the lady to die, how hard is it for you to watch the video? Any other non famous rich person would go to prison for that. Everyone was slowing down and he wasnt paying attention and rammed them.

Ok you're being an idiot. Rear ending someone isn't cause for a prison sentence. You'd have to be under the influence, driving recklessly, or some other qualifier. Jenner was not. You're just obsessing over the sex change thing.
If you acted with gross negligence, then Penal Code 192(c) vehicular manslaughter is a wobbler in California law. This means it may be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony.5

The maximum misdemeanor sentence for vehicular manslaughter with gross negligence is one (1) year in county jail—and the maximum felony sentence is six (6) years in state prison.6

But if you acted with only ordinary negligence, then Penal Code 192(c) is a California misdemeanor. The maximum PC 192(c) sentence will be one (1) year in county jail.

Clearer footage shows Venus was legally in the intersection, advanced there when the light was green and should have been allowed to proceed even on the red. It's funny now everybody assumed she was at fault and the old timer who caused the accident was suing her for wrongful death - seeing friggin dollar signs. She should sue them and hope they don't have insurance so she can go after them personally.

I do think it was weird that she stopped and then a second or so later the car turns left in front of her.

Anyway, that was enough time for the cross traffic light to go green.

I feel bad for Venus. I do think it's weird that she stopped. She may have done the right thing. Maybe that car was just coming no matter what. Sometimes bad things happen.

Anyway, I feel bad for her.

Why does everyone think she was driving weird? Her light turned green which we can clearly tell because the car in front of her began to move and the traffic across from her did too. Then, this is Florida (I live here... in the same county actually as where the crash took place), so no one uses a blinker like idiots. You can clearly see a car opposite her going left and it probably didn't use its blinker. So, if Venus thought that car was going straight, she slowed and stopped to let him go before she made the left turn of her own. During the pause at that moment, the light turned green for the cross traffic and the car T-boned her. Lights turn crazy quick down here in Florida.

I swear though... like 1% of people on the road know how to drive. There's almost no one who use their blinkers, and stop at stop signs, and don't drive in the left lanes.

Venus is driving weird in the vid. Too slow, stopping, driving again when intersecting cars drive too... cant judje without knowing streetlights.

not at all sure about this, but that kind of driving indicates being distracted by something else, like a cell phone. am only speculating, of course.

either way, venus does no jail time, in my opinion. innocent or not, money can buy you freedom. if you have enough of it.

Venus was driving too slow through the intersection.

Old ppl shouldn't be driving. wish i could just ram me car into some asshole blocking the intersection and sue for $$$. But defensive driving tells you to proceed when it's safe to do so... it's really a tragedy though all around

Sounds like you need to get grow some balls.

Why does everyone think she was driving weird? Her light turned green which we can clearly tell because the car in front of her began to move and the traffic across from her did too. Then, this is Florida (I live here... in the same county actually as where the crash took place), so no one uses a blinker like idiots. You can clearly see a car opposite her going left and it probably didn't use its blinker. So, if Venus thought that car was going straight, she slowed and stopped to let him go before she made the left turn of her own. During the pause at that moment, the light turned green for the cross traffic and the car T-boned her. Lights turn crazy quick down here in Florida.

I swear though... like 1% of people on the road know how to drive. There's almost no one who use their blinkers, and stop at stop signs, and don't drive in the left lanes.
It just looks weird. Very slow getting through the intersection. Stopping to let that car turn in front of her. It just looks weird. Maybe that's what she had to do? I wasn't there.

I'm not in a position to blame her. And I do not think she wanted this to happen.

It just looks weird. Very slow getting through the intersection. Stopping to let that car turn in front of her. It just looks weird. Maybe that's what she had to do? I wasn't there.

I'm not in a position to blame her. And I do not think she wanted this to happen.

If you're making a left without an arrow (just a green light) and there are cars going straight, don't you usually slowly pull out into the intersection, stop, and wait for the through traffic to go before making the left?

If you're making a left without an arrow (just a green light) and there are cars going straight, don't you usually slowly pull out into the intersection, stop, and wait for the through traffic to go before making the left?
I think she was trying to go straight. That's why it's weird that she stopped and let that on coming car turn left in front of her

Back