Vid of Schaub flipping his truck in the desert

Not the first time he's been knocked out by a truck

xIaW4Jp.gif

On that note I hope Hendricks truck gets destroyed as well, but he also walks away with no harm. He deserves his downfall for buying that truck alone.
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that he sold that damn thing. That thing looked ridiculous. In between that and the steakhouse, Johny did not make very many wise financial decisions.

On that note I hope Hendricks truck gets destroyed as well, but he also walks away with no harm. He deserves his downfall for buying that truck alone.
Agreed. Not a fan of the enormous truck crew. I'm from Oklahoma, Johny's kind are well represented here, and it's annoying lol

Wear a seat belt folks. That dummy is lucky he didn’t break his neck.

Wear a seat belt folks. That dummy is lucky he didn’t break his neck.
It looks like he was wearing one. The funny thing for me is, I've rolled a 1990 Jeep Cherokee Laredo. I instinctively tucked my head when it rolled, held on to the steering wheel, and once it was upside down I put it in park and shut off the engine. Carefully crawled out. Not a scratch on me nor my buddy who was in the passenger seat (didn't tuck his head, fortunately he wasn't hurt). I imagine I'd be toast or seriously fucked up without the seat belt.

My dad pulled it back over with his Jeep, we put several quarts of oil in it and I drove it home. Axel was bent from pulling it over though. Back window popped out, put it back in. Leg pressed the roof back into place, windshield had significant damage. Drove it for awhile after that, eventually got rid of it, too costly a hobby.

Back