Vid of Schaub flipping his truck in the desert

For non-car guy Sherdoggers, this is the variant of the Dodge Ram pickup that has the Hellcat engine. Schaub also had a tune on his apparently because 700 horsepower stock wasn't enough.

Its Brendan Schaub. If he says that happened he possible touched a sidewalk and screamed in panic. He is extremely embellishing and simply lying about near anything to make up for his shallow and boring personality.

He even lied about most of his "saving kids in a car crash " scene. That takes a special kind of pathetic.

"SOS call not successful." Amazing life saving technology.

He didn't pay his OnStar subscription fee.

I guess that he spent his entire car budget on the tune.

Guys like this are a perfect example that just because you can afford something with big horsepower, doesnt mean you can drive worth a shit.
Shaub should buy a damn kia, something more his level.

He actually was wearing his seatbelt. But I’ve watched the video like three times and it appears as though seatbelt releases before the truck’s even flipped over. What the fuck kind of piece of shit belt does that truck have???
Should have had a full harness and been strapped in the driver's seat.​
What a dummy, I had a full sized truck for 18 years and never came close to doing that
<JagsKiddingMe>
Engine was insane, it was upgraded after starting out as a 700 hp Hellcat.
He should have hired you to drive it for him - he'd still have his truck !

Doesn't look like he almost died to me. Those things are designed to be pretty safe in a rollover. Should have been wearing his seatbelt though.

You know, I’m going to just go ahead and say I’m pretty disappointed in his recklessness here. A couple of years ago Schaub was telling the story of pulling some child out of a car wreck and keeping the child occupied and oblivious to the fact that the mother was in the car and dead. He tells the story like he’s some kind of hero, and gets all choked up and shit about how tragic it was, and yet here he is fucking around and finding out.

Idiot.
To be fair, he made sure there was no other vehicles in sight when he did this.

Roy Nelson hits as hard as the side airbag of a TRX. It's official.

He really is one of the stupidest human beings I have ever seen.

What a dummy, I had a full sized truck for 18 years and never came close to doing that <JagsKiddingMe>

It was a TRX with a tune.

He probably wasn't skilled enough to handle the stock version of the truck, but then he paid to add another 400 horsepower.

It was a TRX with a tune.

He probably wasn't skilled enough to handle the stock version of the truck, but then he paid to add another 400 horsepower.
Ah ok, I didn't know that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back