[vid] How Wilder got dropped with bodyshot

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wilder wasnt hurt, but he crossed his legs and tripped over his own foot

pause and scroll for slomo

Meh, can't fault Fury for exploiting Wilder's flaw.

Yeah I thought that was as much a pushdown as a knockdown. Kinda like Reyes bodyshot on Jones that "dropped" him. I'm not sure the first one was a proper KD either. Looked in part like Wilder just had shit balance and footwork moving backwards, and part accumulated damage. But in the end Fury was responsible for the guy falling all over the place.

Last edited:
He got hit under the ribs by a 300 pound man.

He was hurt

It was more of a push down really, despite being a good shot.

Both. He crossed his legs, but make no mistake about it Fury's body shots were hurting Wilder and draining him of his energy.

neither knockdown were classic knockdowns. the first one knocked his rear leg out from under him and I doubt the bodyshot caused any concussive effect, but they count as knock downs. Mike Tyson was never knocked down by Evander Holyfield either, that left hook that put him down caught him off balance. Mike had forgotten how to set his feet when he threw his left hook and Holyfield took advantage of it, then, there are just awkward situations like fighting a southpaw where both guys may get flash knockdowns when they aren't even hurt. and in this case, the weight differential probably had an effect.

He fell 4 times by mistake right ? he got fucked up, raped dominated emasculated embarassed on black history month outclassed.
We'll see wether he'll be back or never be the same mentally the first time fury was fat and out of shape, fury also beat klitschko i wonder why the flying fuck do you bitches underestimate him thinking wilder stands a chance against a fully trained fury.

Wilder’s legs are hardly his allies.

Wilder wasnt hurt, but he crossed his legs and tripped over his own foot

pause and scroll for slomo

Just hope Usyk can do better then Wilder did and maybe make Fury gas out little

Even the least athletic chump doesn’t fall from that unless they are hurt badly enough that they can’t move their legs right.

Yes, at that point he was already stumbling about from accumulated damage, but that’s exactly why he fell from the shot.

wilders legs were all over the place, not only in that motion

Non-costume-walkout Wilder wins the trilogy

Yeah I thought that was as much a pushdown as a knockdown. Kinda like Reyes bodyshot on Jones that "dropped" him. I'm not sure the first one was a proper KD either. Looked in part like Wilder just had shit balance and horrible footwork. But there's no way he wasn't hurt from accumulated damage. I mean there's no way Fury "didn't hurt him at all". A guy who's fully there doesn't fight like that.
Round 5 was disastrous. Im surprised he lasted 2 more rounds.

He fell 4 times by mistake right ? he got fucked up, raped dominated emasculated embarassed on black history month outclassed.
We'll see wether he'll be back or never be the same mentally the first time fury was fat and out of shape, fury also beat klitschko i wonder why the flying fuck do you bitches underestimate him thinking wilder stands a chance against a fully trained fury.
Im sure alot of people understimate Fury

Because he comes across as a giant dork,a clumsy oaf,on purpose. He appears like he doesnt take him self seriously and doesnt really care if anyone else does either.

ITS ALL A DECEPTIVE FACADE.

GIF-Tyson-Fury-kiss.gif

Just looks like some a level athlete beating up a basketball player to me.

Wilder should have went into basketball or just kept padding his record with pastry chefs and other "boxers" we never heard of.

He didn't have a foot behind him and Fury took advantage, that's how much better Fury is.

Didn't look too good getting up afterwards either tbh

Back