[vid] How Wilder got dropped with bodyshot

can't watch the second video but from the first didn't like a push, looks pretty clear he was f#cking knocked sideways by a left jab, hook to body combo!

Just looks like some a level athlete beating up a basketball player to me.

Wilder should have went into basketball or just kept padding his record with pastry chefs and other "boxers" we never heard of.

The reason that beating took place was because of the sheer difference in skill between the two boxers. Fury made Wilder look like an amateur in the ring because that is the difference in their boxing skill. However, I hope your not implying that Fury is more athletic then wilder because that just is not the case.

Jesus H Christ. He tripped? So he would have fallen down had he not been hit?

Is balance and footwork not part of basically every sport in the world?

Do you get to say, well we should have won that fight because XYZ didn't go our way? Not our fault, doesn't count.

The reason that beating took place was because of the sheer difference in skill between the two boxers. Fury made Wilder look like an amateur in the ring because that is the difference in their boxing skill. However, I hope your not implying that Fury is more athletic then wilder because that just is not the case.
I was being sarcastic.
Being athletic won't safe you from getting your hide skinned.

But I do stand by my previous statement.
gty-1208082147.jpg the better athlete is the one standing.

I was being sarcastic.
Being athletic won't safe you from getting your hide skinned.

But I do stand by my previous statement.
View attachment 736709 the better athlete is the one standing.

The better athlete does not always win the fight. I think we just have different criteria on what athleticism is. I would say the superior boxer is the one standing. But in terms of raw athleticism I would have to give that to Wilder.

Wilder is the more explosive athlete but Fury's motor coordination is much more developed than Wilder's and his balance is clearly better. Both of those things allow Fury to be more agile than not just Wilder but most men his size.

Wilder is the more explosive athlete but Fury's motor coordination is much more developed than Wilder's and his balance is clearly better. Both of those things allow Fury to be more agile than not just Wilder but most men his size.

That's a good point. They are both great Athlete's in different ways I would say then.

The better athlete does not always win the fight. I think we just have different criteria on what athleticism is. I would say the superior boxer is the one standing. But in terms of raw athleticism I would have to give that to Wilder.

I agree. Though sometimes its hard to judge. Ken Norton was an outstanding athlete, maybe the best athlete ever at heavyweight. But based on his work in the ring you couldn't see all of his athleticism... Ali was clearly the superior athlete in the ring.

Boxing / Fighting is just very different than other sports as far as athleticism goes.

He fell 4 times by mistake right ? he got fucked up, raped dominated emasculated embarassed on black history month outclassed.
We'll see wether he'll be back or never be the same mentally the first time fury was fat and out of shape, fury also beat klitschko i wonder why the flying fuck do you bitches underestimate him thinking wilder stands a chance against a fully trained fury.
Hint of racism

Hint of racism

Yup. Celebrating a win can often put certain individuals in a place where they are more comfortable to reveal whats really on their mind. Only thing that is sad is they can still hide behind the anonymity of their computers,

People here have a funny idea what a pushdown is. That was a punch that hit a boxer moving backwards and off balance.
If Wilder had just been standing still, he doesn't go down but it's not a pushdown. Being hurt isn't a criteria for a knockdown, getting punched and going down is.
A punch was thrown, Wilder went down, it's a knockdown, a pushdown or a trip is not a knockdown.

when seeing knockdowns like that my immediate reaction is always "well that's not a real knockdown, he was just put off balance by the punch and fell"

but then i realize, that's literally a man being knocked down.

it doesn't matter if you were concussed by the punch, took a knee due to pain, or were literally swept off your feet by the impact of the punch. someone hits you and your ass touches the floor, it's a knockdown.

I just think the better athlete is the one who won.

But whatever you think is fine with me.

1: Fury has been training boxing since day 1.

2: Check Wilders upper - and underbody. Actually it is great: I have the same build, but im not nearly as explosive as Wilder and I still have problems with my balance.

Hes just looking for the kill aka his body is (-small parts-) not his number #1 priority.

Last edited:
Back