Vid: Cody getting emotional because of ex cancer patient, how could shertards hate on this guy?

Wow sherdog has a lot miserable assholes. I was cheering for Cruz but the story with the kid is a good one. Every cynical douchbag will find something negative in everything because thats how they view the world.

The fact I have to like this guy cuz he kisses some cancer kids and hugs fat chicks pisses me off.

Cody was super impressive anyways.

Timestamped

All the shit idiots said on this forum about him. Cruz is the real dick and a bully, Cody is a class act.

i'll admit i thought he was a thug type.. but after this its clear hes a good guy and a good champ to look up to.

For the record, I never hated him as a person. I just didn't think he was gonna win. I think it's awesome what he did for that kid. He seems like a nice guy. I still think he's a little awkward on the mic, but he seems like a good guy.
#hespect

If Sherdog has taught me anything it is that the only reason anyone dislikes any champ is due to racism, so I'll go with that here.

Its cos he dont speak too good lol Shertards prefer people who can talk as opposed to fight

i'll admit i thought he was a thug type.. but after this its clear hes a good guy and a good champ to look up to.
Perfect example of why this sort of thing works. A very very small minority do it out of the goodness of their own hearts. Others do it for that reason and in an attempt to garner the response you've given. Lastly, those do it for no reason other than to get the response you've given.

Back