Vid: Cody getting emotional because of ex cancer patient, how could shertards hate on this guy?

I think alot of his haters are just salty that he starched that hype train Almeida.

I keep saying I don't care and you keep telling me more.

Are you his marketing director?

Look, I'm just jerking your chain. Anyone who gives their time and support to those who need it is to be commended.

I'm a UFC shill and getting paid 3 dollars / post.

Yep ugly mother fuckers are 100% the ones hating on Cody.

I'm a Garbrandt fan love fighters with Hands
Marketing? Cody literally looks after that kid

oh thanks for the info, that's much better. Respect.

Even though I respected it, I thought it might have been a gimmick. I like Garbrandt and was rooting for him way before this though.

i dont hate him, never have. I thought he was kind of stupid after some of the back and forth with cruz but in the final interview they did together he seemed like he had thought his stuff through and came off a lot better before the storming out thing.

That said, this kind of emotional stuff does not appeal to me at all. Seems like a good guy, but no desire to watch the video. Already saw some of it at the post fight presser

If he's doing awesome things for that kid, that's between them.

Won't change what I think about him because we've seen this exact sell a thousand times. I just hope he really is helping the kid.

"Helping the kid," how? Paying for his treatment? I'd say bringing him to the cage and strapping the belt around his waist was a pretty titanic gesture.

I didn't want to like the guy but he actually seems like a good dude. Maybe he had a rough past or whatever but, I guess he's grown up a bit.

Cody did everything right post fight. He definitely gained a bunch of fans after last night.

"Helping the kid," how? Paying for his treatment? I'd say bringing him to the cage and strapping the belt around his waist was a pretty titanic gesture.

Aaaaand CK steps up to the plate.

Oh, swing and a miss, strike one.

If you read the story posted Cody helped encourage him to keep fighting cancer when the boy didn't want to take his chemo meds.

Became a fan of Cody with this fight.

He's a more rounded fighter than I gave him credit. Improving all the time. Was humble and respectful of Cruz in victory.......and the belt on the kid won me over!

Sherdogers hate the way he looks me thinks, well suck it boys, necktats is running his division now. Happy for the guy

Necktats bless

The ones hating on his neck tats want them so bad.

They want to be looked at as the guy that you dint want to fuck with

They are just too pussy to get them because of what their parents think, their ugly wives they are chained to and their job

Though I never partook in the
Cody "No Dad" bashing- I did
make fun of his necktats. & I still
will. I think it's hilarious.

I enjoyed seeing Cruz get put down.

Was abit weird though seeing Cody walk out holding hands with a little boy like they were on a date.

Back