Vid: Cody getting emotional because of ex cancer patient, how could shertards hate on this guy?

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Timestamped

All the shit idiots said on this forum about him. Cruz is the real dick and a bully, Cody is a class act.

hes a great fighter and what he did for that kid was awesome. Made me a fan

Smart marketing by Garbrandt, respect though. A ton of fighters help those in need and promise them victories. They don't always bring them to the ring with them tho.

At first I thought that was Cody's little brother or something.

Sherdogers hate the way he looks me thinks, well suck it boys, necktats is running his division now. Happy for the guy

Necktats bless

I made a thread asking why there was so much Garbrandt bashing on here, and 99% of the responses were "he looks like a douche"

<{hughesimpress}>

Most the ones that hate on him because of the tattoos and the whole alpha thing are probably bunch of fat nerds that don't want to see someone with that persona and appearance winning. Remember when he was with Paige people were all "how could she date HIM".

Get over it nerds, Cody a beast and now he champ.

"He only does it for the camera, it doesn't mean anything"

It's Sherdog mate. Land of the goofs.

Yeah, don't care.

He's a great fighter, that's all that matters to me.

If his marketing campaign has people thinking he's some kind of Christ figure, still don't care.

PVZ cringed ehen she saw this.

"He only does it for the camera, it doesn't mean anything"

It's Sherdog mate. Land of the goofs.

If he's doing awesome things for that kid, that's between them.

Won't change what I think about him because we've seen this exact sell a thousand times. I just hope he really is helping the kid.

I made a thread asking why there was so much Garbrandt bashing on here, and 99% of the responses were "he looks like a douche"

<{hughesimpress}>
I think only the ugly people hate on him lol. And that would be correct, because 80% of sherdog hated on him, a good reflection of this forum.<DrakeLaugh>

I think only the ugly people hate on him lol. And that would be correct, because 80% of sherdog hated on him, a good reflection of this forum.<DrakeLaugh>

Anyone good looking with tattoos that has any degree of confidence is basically the anti-christ on here

Let's not pretend like this guy wasn't a total douche before anyone here even knew about the kid he talked about.

If he's doing awesome things for that kid, that's between them.

Won't change what I think about him because we've seen this exact sell a thousand times. I just hope he really is helping the kid.

They met and became friends before Cody even was in the UFC years ago. Cody promised him to make it to the UFC and become the champion and Maddux promised him to beat the cancer.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/1...first-ufc-victory-was-story-shared-fulfilment

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/6/6...dt-s-young-muse-to-realize-a-dream-at-ufc-189

Back