Vick finished Abel but Khabib couldn't

• Thread starter The Great Macsby
  • Start date
Oh did he mop the floor with Tony? Please link me the fight that makes it so funny Vince Hetman

ROFL too funny.
{<jimmies}{<jimmies}
relax bud, i thought you were referring to conor when u said 'highest level fighter he will have ever fought'

doesnt matter though tbh, khabib would still probably beat ferguson in one-sided fashion

{<jimmies}{<jimmies}
relax bud, i thought you were referring to conor when u said 'highest level fighter he will have ever fought'

doesnt matter though tbh, khabib would still probably beat ferguson in one-sided fashion
Lol you thought I was talking about Conor when my post says Ferguson? iNTERDASTING.

Khabib is too busy "fighting for legacy" to fight the best fighter he will have ever faced in his career. Totally understandable he doesn't wanna know what it is like to be in a fight with someone who will make him fight his ass off every minute of every round.

Khabib is overrated and once again we are reminded of this.

Fergie will tap him

Are you still around Higgins2Waite aka i see stiffness aka The Great Macsby aka MMA Savant? You had more accounts but I can't remember the names. You always came back after being banned and you were easy to spot but you have disappeared this time.

I just wanted to make sure that you knew that Khabib ran your hero over. Easily.

Last edited:
I have no doubt if Khabob somehow does get Conor down after shooting 10 times, that Conor will easily sweep him and pin the eagles wings to the mat and make him pledge his loyalty to the Double Champ King and McGregor Promotions coming war with the UFC.
giphy.webp

Lol you thought I was talking about Conor when my post says Ferguson? iNTERDASTING.

Khabib is too busy "fighting for legacy" to fight the best fighter he will have ever faced in his career. Totally understandable he doesn't wanna know what it is like to be in a fight with someone who will make him fight his ass off every minute of every round.
You are aware Tony was the one who pulled out last time right? He had his shot against Khabib, but unfortunately he was too busy tripping over wires

But yeah you're totally right. Khabib is ducking Tony, even though he's suspended. lol <DisgustingHHH>

I doubt Khabib ever fights again at 155. After the suspension and the Conor money he aint makin that weight again. He had seizures last time.

He will have to move up to 170 and be a top 5 gatekeeper.

Honestly, even without. There's a lot of holes in Khabob's game that are easily exploitable. He's very sloppy for somebody as "high level" as he is, especially on top. Tibau greatly exposed him for what he really is, just a really strong guy that throws people around.

I have no doubt if Khabob somehow does get Conor down after shooting 10 times, that Conor will easily sweep him and pin the eagles wings to the mat and make him pledge his loyalty to the Double Champ King and McGregor Promotions coming war with the UFC.
RIP NotoriousMillions, he has never recovered from the October obliteration..
<mma1>

I doubt Khabib ever fights again at 155. After the suspension and the Conor money he aint makin that weight again. He had seizures last time.

He will have to move up to 170 and be a top 5 gatekeeper.
lol @ this being the new thing Conor huggers hang on to.

Connie sucks so bad he couldn't even hurt a convulsing, horribly depleted Khabib despite even illegally kneeing him.
Sad.

I'm on the Ferg train, but the only thing stupider than MMAth, is MMAth based on how dominantly or quickly fighters beat people.

Oh did he mop the floor with Tony? Please link me the fight that makes it so funny Vince Hetman

ROFL too funny.
I see Conor nutsack worshippers have found a new """hero""" to cling onto. I wonder which ship you'll jump on after Khabib embarrasses Ferguson on the ground and exposes his highly overrated BJJ?

<{Heymansnicker}>

RIP NotoriousMillions, he has never recovered from the October obliteration..
<mma1>
His shitposting is something to behold. Never admits to being wrong, but would surely shove that shit in your face if he happened to be right.

I'm on the Ferg train, but the only thing stupider than MMAth, is MMAth based on how dominantly or quickly fighters beat people.
Nah, it makes total sense, bruh. Just at look at this iron logic:
1. Khabib struggled with Tibau
2. Ferguson submitted Tibau
3. Islam knocked Tibau out with 1 punch

Islam > Ferguson > Khabib
<Fedor23>

His shitposting is something to behold. Never admits to being wrong, but would surely shove that shit in your face if he happened to be right.

He is in his young teens. Only explanation.

too bad abel isn't a hw. could have a matchup of biblical proportions..

Back