• Start date
Mighty Mouse #1 P4P best fighter in the world

Brad Pickett beat Mighty Mouse

Therefore, Pickett #1 best in the world

And Lee Doski finished Dan Hardy but GSP could not

Lee Doski>GSP

You win.

hqdefault.jpg

Khabib - Every Conor fan's worst nightmare. They pray Ferguson takes him out but soon thry'll shit their pants after Khabib mops the floor with Ferguson.

He can't mop the floor with lower level fighters and you think he is gonna mop the floor with the best fighter he will have ever fought?

His only shot is to cuddle Ferguson to a decision. Tony is going to smash his face regardless of where the fight goes.

He can't mop the floor with lower level fighters and you think he is gonna mop the floor with the best fighter he will have ever fought?

His only shot is to cuddle Ferguson to a decision. Tony is going to smash his face regardless of where the fight goes.

Yeah just like he cuddled his way to a decision his last two fights. And he did mop the floor with MJ, the same guy that beat Ferguson so not exactly that low level. The pillow punching myth is getting old now. Khabib will ruin Ferguson's face and you'd see why Ferguson is scared shitless of Khabib. Keep hoping Tony takes out Khabib because after this fight all excuses to hate on Khabib go straight down the shitter. No top5 win, gets hurt everytime, pillow puncher? Let's see what is there left to hate once Khabib is done with Ferguson.

I don't call the OP the great shitsby for no reason

Solid thread 2/10 ;)
A decent amateur boxer beats conor.
I wish they cut the dial-up wire to your favela

A Conner fan using MMATH?

Now I've seen everything

Although I like Abel, I was kinda hoping he would lose because the opposite of this thread was inevitable.

If Abel looked like a destroyer, Habib fans would retroactively massage his nuts for it.

Ts currently lurking, liking the few posts made by people actually as stupid as him.

Khabib is overrated and once again we are reminded of this.

Fergie will tap him
Connie needed 2 fights to get tapped by Diaz and squeak out a majority win . Bendo Rda and Thompson made Diaz look like an amateur . Connies the most overrated fighter in the UFC.

Duffy tapped Konour but got tapped by Ivan Musardo

Musardo > Canre

Yeah just like he cuddled his way to a decision his last two fights. And he did mop the floor with MJ, the same guy that beat Ferguson so not exactly that low level. The pillow punching myth is getting old now. Khabib will ruin Ferguson's face and you'd see why Ferguson is scared shitless of Khabib. Keep hoping Tony takes out Khabib because after this fight all excuses to hate on Khabib go straight down the shitter. No top5 win, gets hurt everytime, pillow puncher? Let's see what is there left to hate once Khabib is done with Ferguson.
I never said any of those things you just said about the power of his punching or getting hurt every time.

Keep thinking Tony has no striking, no ground game, no power, shit cardio and is not a top20 LW.

IMO, Conor taps him too.

Honestly, even without. There's a lot of holes in Khabob's game that are easily exploitable. He's very sloppy for somebody as "high level" as he is, especially on top. Tibau greatly exposed him for what he really is, just a really strong guy that throws people around.

I have no doubt if Khabob somehow does get Conor down after shooting 10 times, that Conor will easily sweep him and pin the eagles wings to the mat and make him pledge his loyalty to the Double Champ King and McGregor Promotions coming war with the UFC.

<{Heymansnicker}><21>

Lol
Reading these posts will never fail to entertain me.

James Vick Vs Khabib is an intriguing matchup we will sadly never see. I'd even suspect James Vick could pull off an upset on him. Both of them are pretty much small middleweights cutting down to lightweight.

<{Heymansnicker}><21>

Lol
Reading these posts will never fail to entertain me.
Oh did he mop the floor with Tony? Please link me the fight that makes it so funny Vince Hetman

ROFL too funny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back