Vick finished Abel but Khabib couldn't

• Thread starter The Great Macsby
  • Start date
T

The Great Macsby

Khabib is overrated and once again we are reminded of this.

Fergie will tap him

Michael Johnson beat Tony and Khabib finished Johnson. Khabib will therefore tap him. #MMAMathBless

f_tardm_6e14028.gif

Haha, typical Macsby!! Good one. <[analyzed}>

Josh Thomson finished Diaz but Colin failed to do the same twice. Overrated Irish chicken.

Another brilliant thread from everyone's favourite Conor troll.

With Danis, Kav, and Gunnar training him I have no doubt.

Honestly, even without. There's a lot of holes in Khabob's game that are easily exploitable. He's very sloppy for somebody as "high level" as he is, especially on top. Tibau greatly exposed him for what he really is, just a really strong guy that throws people around.

I have no doubt if Khabob somehow does get Conor down after shooting 10 times, that Conor will easily sweep him and pin the eagles wings to the mat and make him pledge his loyalty to the Double Champ King and McGregor Promotions coming war with the UFC.

Khabib - Every Conor fan's worst nightmare. They pray Ferguson takes him out but soon they'll shit their pants after Khabib mops the floor with Ferguson.

Last edited:
Nunes KOd Rousey

Rousey beat the two chicks that KOd Nunes in a combined 30 seconds

MMAth!??

Diaz finished Conor but Conor couldn't finish Diaz.

Now suck it Macsbytch

Jones couldn't finish OSP but Manuwa and Glover did

Manuwa and Glover>Jones

I don't call the OP the great shitsby for no reason

Solid thread 2/10 ;)
A decent amateur boxer beats conor.

Why you people even bother giving this guy thread views much less replying is what gets me.

The Force of the Conor McRooster's Chicks are strong on this thread, Year of the Rooster.

Back