Vettori vs Adesanya II

Holland was lighting him up on the feet. Izzy has shown pretty good takedown defence. At least much better than Holland. I think first fight was an anomaly and Izzy kicks his ass this time.

Whittaker should get the fight with a win. Rebook Vettori vs. Till then book Costa vs. Quannonier

Yeah but it's not about prime or not prime, it's about who deserves the title shot and it's clearly Whittaker if he wins his next fight.
Israel's an active champ. He could probably fight both Vettori and Rob by the end of the year.

Maybe he can dry hump izzy for 5 rounds

I don't think Vettori sniffs a title shot if it's not given to him right now. Based on the Holland fight, he loses to every top 5 guy.
Which is exactly why they should make the fight. He can skip Rob, Costa, Cannonier, etc and get his shot. The only contender UFC has besides Vettori is Rob. Why kill off a contender in a fight you can sell? Also we can't blame Marvin for the fight against Holland. He had been preparing for a totally different opponent and then Holland stepped in on short notice.

Vettori won ONE round via lay and pray. He inflicted 0 damage, made 0 submission attempts, and never passed guard. Izzy eventually made his way back to his feet. Just because Jan, the LHW champion, managed to beat Izzy doesn't mean everyone can.

Wow that was almost as dumb as your original post. At least you proved you can read with this one. If Whittaker was glass jawed he'd have been finished by both Till and Cannonier and to suggest he's ducked Adesanya is just asinine.

Which is exactly why they should make the fight. He can skip Rob, Costa, Cannonier, etc and get his shot. The only contender UFC has besides Vettori is Rob. Why kill off a contender in a fight you can sell? Also we can't blame Marvin for the fight against Holland. He had been preparing for a totally different opponent and then Holland stepped in on short notice.
You think he should skip the line because he'd likely lose to Rob, Costa and Cannonier? Wouldn't shock me if the UFC agrees with your thinking and uses that fight to start building back Adesanya's hype but if Whittaker beats Gastelum this weekend he's clearly the most deserving for the next title shot. Would be a joke if he wins and gets told he needs to face Costa instead.

You think he should skip the line because he'd likely lose to Rob, Costa and Cannonier? Wouldn't shock me if the UFC agrees with your thinking and uses that fight to start building back Adesanya's hype but if Whittaker beats Gastelum this weekend he's clearly the most deserving for the next title shot. Would be a joke if he wins and gets told he needs to face Costa instead.
Rob could have been done got a title rematch by now if he wanted it. He doesn't seem too thrilled about fighting Israel again. Izzy is an active champ realistically he could fight both Rob and Marvin this year.

A lot of people hating on Vettori, saying he hasn't earned it.

I'm ok with that.
The longer it takes, the closer Vettori is to his prime and Israel might slip out of his.
All the casual don't grasp the concept of time and prime.

They had a somewhat close fight. at 24y vs 28y
They have the same amount of MMA fights.
But Adesanya also had 80 kickboxing and 6 boxing bouts. Meaning his mileage is way higher.

If they fight next
27y Vettori vs 31y(32 cuz of birthday) Adesanya, probably will be a close fight again.
33y Vettori vs 37 - will be a ko win for Vettori with brutal GNP

So only chance for Adesanya is to fight him asap, to make it 2:0 while he has the prime advantage.
Vettori will then have to work himself up the rankings again and Adesanya might be able to retire before that.

yeah you where doing well, until you said Izzy's mileage is much higher

hahah I mean, way to out yourself

How much damage has Izzy taken in his UFC career, Kelvin hit him good, Romero... and maybe Jan. Thats it.
Same for his kick boxing career, barely hit, of course except for being KO'd.

Yeah, so Vettori has 10x the mileage Izzy has. Guys like Nate Diaz put on more mileage in one fight than Izzy does in 20.

vettori going to sleep, adasanya has improved a lot more than vettori.

lmao, your'e casual kid, you said so in your original post.
Izzy hit Rob right on the spot, anyone goes down hit there. Kimbo went down to a walking backwards jab on the chin, as did Robbie Lawyer.
Iron chined Mark Hunt got Ko'd by a middleweight being hit on the right spot.

Why comment on stuff you have no understanding of?

Chronological age means nothing only that you have a birthday coming on a certain day. You need to look at a persons physical age to determine their real age.

Do they eat right, do they train physical activities, do they rest right, have they inherited certain traits/genes from family that aide them overall as they do age. Those are the things that determine your real age not your Bday.

Whittaker should get the fight with a win. Rebook Vettori vs. Till then book Costa vs. Quannonier
I think give Vettori either Cannonier or Costa and Brunson the other.

2 missed fights in a row and coming off a loss Till needs to fight down, winner of Edmen Jack or Uriah Weidmen

I'd be in the one more or so camp.

Im looking forward to the fight you mentioned when Vetorri is 33 and GNPs Adesanya out.Will that be for the belt or sent to Bellator fight?

Back