Media Vettori: I don't agree with Sean's style in the gym, have dispute with Allen, Izzy can't hang after break

I thought Vettori loved Sean. Right after Sean won the belt he was on a podcast talking about how he felt that he'd helped him win the belt. He said they trained together all of the time and made each other better. Dude was so happy for Sean. Maybe he just hates izzy that much...

Are allen and vettori both training at x treme couture now? I thought allen was a kill cliff guy, or whatever hooft's gym is called now

Are allen and vettori both training at x treme couture now? I thought allen was a kill cliff guy, or whatever hooft's gym is called now
Think Vettori moved to ATT so I guess they're both in FLorida now.

Think Vettori moved to ATT so I guess they're both in FLorida now.

But allen was eating with Strickland and curtis, x treme couture guys, and that's what vettori was complaining about?

maybe he was talking about something in the past I guess

This dude needs to get back to wrestling his opponents and stop taking damage to the head.

I forgot Vettori was such a wordsmith.
I remember him saying in a ufc interview he was very autistic with his training or something like that.

We might have the next Tito Ortiz here, he just needs to keep racking up more of that sweet CTE

Wow. I can’t believe how dumb he sounds. And why is he taking a piss at Allen for not having animosity towards former opponents he lost to?

Isn't this the guy who thought he beat Izzy?

The first fight with Izzy was competitive, he won a round and took his back. The second Izzy fight was an absolute stinker where neither guy got hurt. Saying anyone got 'schooled' in that fight is unreasonable.

Cannonier, fair enough, but Vettori nearly knocked him out in the first round. After Marvin got rocked pretty bad in subsequent rounds he was on autopilot.

Strickland is arguably the best point kickboxer in the sport right now. He couldn't defend the belt for the same reason he didn't earn a title shot - that style only takes you so far. He has a handful of close decision stinkers because of his risk averse style.

Marvin has his own flaws, but they are different ones. I don't think Poatan knocks him out in under a round like he casually murdered Sean.

English as a second language and all
You're giving Vettori way too much credit, he's woefully unskilled compared to his peers. Rob, Cannonier and Izzy all thoroughly schooled him and showed him he doesn't belong at the top of the division.

"Marvin has his own flaws, but they are different ones. I don't think Poatan knocks him out in under a round like he casually murdered Sean."

And this is supposed to tell us precisely what now? Sean as a fighter is far above Vettori, it's actually hilarious that you're low key trying to shit on Sean's skills while defending Vettori's, Sean is a far better fighter and has shown out far better vs the top of the division than Vettori.

And this is supposed to tell us precisely what now? Sean as a fighter is far above Vettori, it's actually hilarious that you're low key trying to shit on Sean's skills while defending Vettori's, Sean is a far better fighter and has shown out far better vs the top of the division than Vettori.

Based on what? Sean got to fight TWO unranked opponents back to back before tripping and falling into a title shot he couldn't earn.

They simply do not give Vettori softball bookings like that.

You are weirdly glossing over that Sean also lost to Cannonier, went to a split decision with Hermansson and got MURDERED by Alex in under one round.

In 27 professional bouts, Vettori has never been stopped. His strength of schedule is demonstrably more difficult than Sean.

We already know Sean loses to Cannonier and Alex. Does he beat Costa and Whittaker? What makes you think Sean goes better than 1-1 in that mix?

Like I said Sean and Vettori are both flawed fighters who are solidly top 10 talent. If the UFC gave Marvin bookings like they gave Sean, he'd have a few extra wins too.

You are weirdly glossing over that Sean also lost to Cannonier, went to a split decision with Hermansson and got MURDERED by Alex in under one round.
You're clearly biased, that's clear now.

Sean lost a SD to Cannonier that very easily could have went either way, the MMA world agrees. Vettori got in there and got the utter shit beaten out of him by Cannonier, wasn't on his level.

His "split decision" vs Hermansson was no such thing. You didn't watch the fight if you didn't realize that was an extremely clear 4-1 or 5-0 win for Sean, basically like Sandhagen's "split" decision over Chito.

Like I said Sean and Vettori are both flawed fighters who are solidly top 10 talent. If the UFC gave Marvin bookings like they gave Sean, he'd have a few extra wins too.
Cope more. They gave him Dolidze and he barely slid by him, he's fought Izzy and he's gotten schooled. Sean fought Izzy and schooled him. Sean would still hold the belt if one more judge saw a razor close fight his way, and the media scores were split right down the middle.

Not sure if you're a Vettori fan or a Sean hater (there's plenty of them nowadays) but you're free to say what you like about Sean's skills - but you are simply way off the mark about Marvin, he has no business among the division's elite and that's been shown. He doesn't have the W's or the performances to be comparable with Sean.

Sean lost a SD to Cannonier that very easily could have went either way, the MMA world agrees. Vettori got in there and got the utter shit beaten out of him by Cannonier, wasn't on his level.

He nearly KO'd Cannonier in the first round. Considering Sean couldn't finish a sandwich this should probably be of note to you.

His "split decision" vs Hermansson was no such thing. You didn't watch the fight if you didn't realize that was an extremely clear 4-1 or 5-0 win for Sean, basically like Sandhagen's "split" decision over Chito.

Sean keeps ending up in split stinkers because of his point fighting style. This part we don't need to dispute because his finish rate speaks for itself.

Cope more. They gave him Dolidze and he barely slid by him, he's fought Izzy and he's gotten schooled. Sean fought Izzy and schooled him. Sean would still hold the belt if one more judge saw a razor close fight his way, and the media scores were split right down the middle.

Doldize just murdered Hermannson and was on a 3 KO straight run and went 6-1 in the UFC overall. The point being NOBODY wanted that fight, they don't give Vettori softball fights.

Look at the two unranked fights - in a row - they gave Sean. Use critical thinking here.

Not sure if you're a Vettori fan or a Sean hater (there's plenty of them nowadays) but you're free to say what you like about Sean's skills - but you are simply way off the mark about Marvin, he has no business among the division's elite and that's been shown. He doesn't have the W's or the performances to be comparable with Sean.

Sean hasn't fought Whittaker or Costa and got MURDERED by Alex. FFS

Doldize just murdered Hermannson and was on a 3 KO straight run and went 6-1 in the UFC overall. The point being NOBODY wanted that fight, they don't give Vettori softball fights.

Look at the two unranked fights - in a row - they gave Sean. Use critical thinking here.
You fucking use critical thinking. You're trying to make out Dolidze to be some good win? Get a grip. Imavov just schooled the shit out of him, and Sean walked off the couch on a weeks notice and 49-46'd Imavov. I guarantee Imavov would beat Vettori too, just you watch if that fight ever comes to be.

And I'm honestly confused at the rest of your post. You're criticizing Sean for being a point fighter (which is fine) but I thought we were comparing him to Vettori.. Is Vettori supposed to be some kind of finishing beast or something? No he's a point fighter just like Sean so wtf is even your point? Why should I give a fuck that he almost KO'd Cannonier or some other dumb nonsense? Sean nearly KO'd Izzy and I'm not gonna go around saying he's some KO guy.
Sean hasn't fought Whittaker or Costa and got MURDERED by Alex. FFS

No he hasn't, so what? Whittaker is also far above Vettori just as he showed in their fight, and Costa is the guy who's in the same boat as Vettori, just not at the top of the divison. Maybe you're finally seeing the MW picture now. You have Sean and Rob who have performed and won at the top of the division and you have Costa and Marvin who haven't, pretty simple.

Lol @ his comment on Adesanya.

Izzy could roll off the couch after taking 3 years off, have a 2 week camp and still absolutely dogwalk Vettori.

You fucking use critical thinking. You're trying to make out Dolidze to be some good win? Get a grip. Imavov just schooled the shit out of him, and Sean walked off the couch on a weeks notice and 49-46'd Imavov. I guarantee Imavov would beat Vettori too, just you watch if that fight ever comes to be.

And I'm honestly confused at the rest of your post. You're criticizing Sean for being a point fighter (which is fine) but I thought we were comparing him to Vettori.. Is Vettori supposed to be some kind of finishing beast or something? No he's a point fighter just like Sean so wtf is even your point? Why should I give a fuck that he almost KO'd Cannonier or some other dumb nonsense? Sean nearly KO'd Izzy and I'm not gonna go around saying he's some KO guy.

No he hasn't, so what? Whittaker is also far above Vettori just as he showed in their fight, and Costa is the guy who's in the same boat as Vettori, just not at the top of the divison. Maybe you're finally seeing the MW picture now. You have Sean and Rob who have performed and won at the top of the division and you have Costa and Marvin who haven't, pretty simple.

Friend, you are getting really fired up. Take a breath. Good chatting w/ you!

Back