Very disappointed with McGregor's FAST program.

tbf, if he did a 15 minute Skype call with everyone that signed up to a $100 a month subscription it would only take him 15 minutes
You’d have Helwani JRs and Luke Thomas JRs buying the program just for a 15 minute interview each week

I figured I'd give it a go after seeing McGregors success in and outside the ring. I knew it might be a marketing gimmick but I don't like going to the gym to lift weights because I dont want to become too bulky.

Anyways, I decided to get the FAST GOLD program for about 100$ a month. I was hesitant to pay this much but I really wanted the meal plans and the 15 min Skype chat with Conor per week (for my own motivation and just to say hello to him).

View attachment 722101

My biggest problem with this whole thing is that the Skype chat isnt actually with Conor. It was some random late 20s woman. I was kind of surprised I thought maybe it was his assistant at first but as the convo went on I realized Conor wasnt even there. I didnt ask because I was a little embarrassed and I in hindsight I guess he doesmt have time for that.

My 2nd biggest problem is that the meal plans include expensive items like salmon, almonds, and avocados. Really? Were not all multi millionaires.

Another thing too is that I'm too sore from the workouts to do the program more than 3x a week. The program requires you go to a gym too which also wasnt advertised to me. You need access to a treadmill and weights. That's another added cost. When I signed up to Golds gym I told them I was doing the McGregot FAST program and asked for their advice. They said they never heard of the program? I thought forsure most of the staff had atleast tried it before.

Anyways, it's been 2 weeks and I can say I havent seen a single result. Seems like money grab. Dont try it.
Lol that is not a legitimate concern unless you are 1. Eating like a fat fuck or 2. On steroids.

Getting huge Natty takes decade(s) of consistency.

The FAST program worked for me, but I can afford the required extras: gym membership, avocados, cocaine, etc

Even if you got personal Skype with Conor, even if it was the best training program, even if you had all the money for the nutrition, you wouldn't see any changes in two weeks. Progress with fitness doesn't happen like that. You can lose a couple pounds in two weeks or bump up weight a little in lifts, but the majority of change won't happen for a few months.

But did it teach you defense against old men that refuse to go down?

Hey at least it's a new idea for a troll

Good one ts

Lol that is not a legitimate concern unless you are 1. Eating like a fat fuck or 2. On steroids.

Getting huge Natty takes decade(s) of consistency.
With a well structured program and nutrition protocol, the average natural will make 95% of their gains within 3-5 years. So if you aren't huge after 5 years, you just didn't have the genetics for it.

I think I smell a troll nobody can actually be this stupid or can they?

How can Conor help you with training when he can't help himself with cardio. Only thing he can help you is learn you to start drinking alcohol
His cocaine inhalation techniques are also impressive. It's clear he's had a lot of practice to reach that level of skill

I figured I'd give it a go after seeing McGregors success in and outside the ring. I knew it might be a marketing gimmick but I don't like going to the gym to lift weights because I dont want to become too bulky.

Anyways, I decided to get the FAST GOLD program for about 100$ a month. I was hesitant to pay this much but I really wanted the meal plans and the 15 min Skype chat with Conor per week (for my own motivation and just to say hello to him).

View attachment 722101

My biggest problem with this whole thing is that the Skype chat isnt actually with Conor. It was some random late 20s woman. I was kind of surprised I thought maybe it was his assistant at first but as the convo went on I realized Conor wasnt even there. I didnt ask because I was a little embarrassed and I in hindsight I guess he doesmt have time for that.

My 2nd biggest problem is that the meal plans include expensive items like salmon, almonds, and avocados. Really? Were not all multi millionaires.

Another thing too is that I'm too sore from the workouts to do the program more than 3x a week. The program requires you go to a gym too which also wasnt advertised to me. You need access to a treadmill and weights. That's another added cost. When I signed up to Golds gym I told them I was doing the McGregot FAST program and asked for their advice. They said they never heard of the program? I thought forsure most of the staff had atleast tried it before.

Anyways, it's been 2 weeks and I can say I havent seen a single result. Seems like money grab. Dont try it.

Can you detail more of what the program entails?
Also, it was obvious McGregor would not participate in this. It's not time, it's that he has no qualifications in either training or nutrition, he's not going to skype with people once a week just to motivate people.

Finally, a proper nutrition involves some costs. And access to a gym is pretty basic.

View attachment 722101

Any program will work if you just show up and have at least some level of discipline

Sounds like you were only willing to do rhe bare minimum if that

Not that you cared about getting in shape anyways, you clearly only bought the program in the hopes you may get the chance to slurp Conors nuts through skype

<seedat>

you should ask if there is an upgrade, you might have to pay double

but you will get double the results you got in your first 2 weeks

Aren't they all ripoffs made for naive/lazy people who aren't willing to do their own research? With countless free articles on fitness/nutrition I see no reason why anyone would pay for anything except personal training sessions in the gym.
Most are absolutely, but a few are good options for those always on the move who cannot access a gym but need to learn to follow routines and learn different workouts. For example I have done the P90x routine and found it worked really well for what it is...and incorporated some of the workouts into my own routine that I still use. But P90x when it was new only ran about $100 for the entire program, nutrition guide etc etc.... where the FAST program runs 20$ per month and 100$ per month if you want the gold program like idiot TS went for...

20$ a month for a cardio program is just a major ripoff.

Pay 100 a month for a programme and then complain about the price of salmon, avos and almonds. Come on, bro, has to be a troll job!

I give you 3/10 for your troll attempt and for the rest of you who bought his story, question your intelligence.

Back