Very disappointed with McGregor's FAST program.

Lol.

Good job being the target market for gimmicks.

I figured I'd give it a go after seeing McGregors success in and outside the ring. I knew it might be a marketing gimmick but I don't like going to the gym to lift weights because I dont want to become too bulky.

Anyways, I decided to get the FAST GOLD program for about 100$ a month. I was hesitant to pay this much but I really wanted the meal plans and the 15 min Skype chat with Conor per week (for my own motivation and just to say hello to him).

View attachment 722101

My biggest problem with this whole thing is that the Skype chat isnt actually with Conor. It was some random late 20s woman. I was kind of surprised I thought maybe it was his assistant at first but as the convo went on I realized Conor wasnt even there. I didnt ask because I was a little embarrassed and I in hindsight I guess he doesmt have time for that.

My 2nd biggest problem is that the meal plans include expensive items like salmon, almonds, and avocados. Really? Were not all multi millionaires.

Another thing too is that I'm too sore from the workouts to do the program more than 3x a week. The program requires you go to a gym too which also wasnt advertised to me. You need access to a treadmill and weights. That's another added cost. When I signed up to Golds gym I told them I was doing the McGregot FAST program and asked for their advice. They said they never heard of the program? I thought forsure most of the staff had atleast tried it before.

Anyways, it's been 2 weeks and I can say I havent seen a single result. Seems like money grab. Dont try it.
Lmaooooo

How many Skype calls do you think conor would actually do then? He'd be flat out hahahaha

I still don't know if this is a troll account or not hahahahahaa

" I knew it might be a marketing gimmick but I don't like going to the gym to lift weights because I dont want to become too bulky".

IMG_8969.GIF

You cute cunt.

No worries. I agree, I doubt that Conor is even involved with the program at other than random little video clips to promote it. I've read good things about GSPs rushfit DVD workout. I might try that after.

I've been doing Rushfit for 3 years as my only workout and had pretty great results.

I figured I'd give it a go after seeing McGregors success in and outside the ring. I knew it might be a marketing gimmick but I don't like going to the gym to lift weights because I dont want to become too bulky.

Anyways, I decided to get the FAST GOLD program for about 100$ a month. I was hesitant to pay this much but I really wanted the meal plans and the 15 min Skype chat with Conor per week (for my own motivation and just to say hello to him).

View attachment 722101

My biggest problem with this whole thing is that the Skype chat isnt actually with Conor. It was some random late 20s woman. I was kind of surprised I thought maybe it was his assistant at first but as the convo went on I realized Conor wasnt even there. I didnt ask because I was a little embarrassed and I in hindsight I guess he doesmt have time for that.

My 2nd biggest problem is that the meal plans include expensive items like salmon, almonds, and avocados. Really? Were not all multi millionaires.

Another thing too is that I'm too sore from the workouts to do the program more than 3x a week. The program requires you go to a gym too which also wasnt advertised to me. You need access to a treadmill and weights. That's another added cost. When I signed up to Golds gym I told them I was doing the McGregot FAST program and asked for their advice. They said they never heard of the program? I thought forsure most of the staff had atleast tried it before.

Anyways, it's been 2 weeks and I can say I havent seen a single result. Seems like money grab. Dont try it.
There is so much wrong with this post, I don't know where to start.

First, this is an ad. The end. You aren't even trying.

Why do I say that? You are paying $100 dollars a month for a program you have NEVER HEARD OF, with zero reviews. But, you complain that a gym membership and Almonds.

Strike one.

View attachment 722101

Understand ur trolling but id bet anything u live with ur parents for sure lol

Hahahaha how have I not seen this yet

This is how you troll, not the bullshit you kids pull on here

And without fail the majority of the board doesn’t get it, can’t come close to getting it and shit is as obvious as it gets

Troll? 2 weeks is not a lot of time to get results, but also.... its probably a cash grab

Back