Vegan Athletes Exposed

3oY9.gif
giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Eat whatever makes you feel good.

I would not be able to keep up a vegan diet. But I have met vegans and tasted some of their stuff. And I liked some of it. But I doubt I will ever be able to stay away from a good steak.

I like talking about nutrition ideas and think it's interesting as long as nobody tries to force me to do anything.

I don't get why redneck snowflakes get so mad about veganism anyway.

The more vegans there are:
  • The lower the meat demand. Lower demand = lower prices
  • The better the salad and veggie side dishes are at your favorite steakhouse
  • The less people you have to fight during a bacon shortage

It sort of does have an effect on others since the amount of farm animals we breed and slaughter anually completely fucks the environment up the ass.

I was specifically addressing redneck conservative snowflakes who get genuinely offended by veganism.

Went vegan about 6 months ago to help my long distance running.

One of the best decisions I ever made. And I love meat. Fucking love it.
In other words, you were chasing someone who stole your stake. I'd run a long distance for it myself.

Every vegan I know is sickly as fuck.

meat, by and large is probably the most unhealthy thing you can eat...bar none...talk to any expert on nutrition and they will all tell you the same thing...fish is far more healthy. and as far as protein, there are many things you can have to get plenty of protein...protein powders for example...eggs are also very healthy.

So I’m in Michigan right now and just stopped at a general store that jerks its own meats

50+ varieties of Jerky, including ostrich, ‘roo, venison, and then every other type of meat in every flavor

I picked up a pound of Kobe beef jerky and am about to tear on into it

The thing about veganism is their "cheese" is total bullshit. If they could get that shit on point, I'd maybe consider it.

It's funny how a lot of people think there is some magical compound in meat that you can't get elsewhere and that makes you ''manly''.

if we want to throw around (useless) anecdotes, then you also have strongmen who improved their personal records when they went plant based:

Last edited:
Heart disease and ass cancer and fucking up the planet are number one bullshit.

It's funny how a lot of people think there is some magical compound in meat that you can't get elsewhere and that makes you ''manly''.

I actually think being vegan is great and I hopefully will try one day though right now I'm making the excuse that it is too hard to change my lifestyle which means redoing the entire family's diet (I'm not going to go vegan just myself, it's not practical).

That said, I get a lot of posts from these two Vegan friends that think there is some magical compound in EVERY animal based product that kill you with diabetes and stroke.

Anyhow, I guess I agree with you, I probably didn't need to point out the opposite side. You are right, it is weird that people think there is some magical compound in meat that makes you manly.

Jon Fitch has been vegan for years and is one tough SOB. Boring fighter, but damn good

I don't get it. Who cares what a person eats ,big deal. Could he from allergies or food intolerance they've decided to eat whatever diet that helps .

Someone wants to eat all meat ,fine. Someone wants to live on beer and pizza ,fine. Become a vegan, vegetarian or whatever ... fine. Don't care once bit.... BUT!!!! If they get preachy about it and push that lifestyle on me , tell me what I eat is "bad for me" , then I take issue.

Folks can do whatever they want, whether it's food , religion, sexual preference, don't care. Just keep it to yourself, don't try and convert me, preach about it. Think overall that's the issue, it's not what people do... it's when they have a need trying to push that lifestyle on others.

If you have "exposed" in your title, its safe to say it shit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back