Vegan Athletes Exposed

It's funny how a lot of people think there is some magical compound in meat that you can't get elsewhere and that makes you ''manly''.
[/MEDIA]
I can think of several different compounds he is taking to give him strength and size.

I'll never understand why it bothers another man about what a man decides to put in his mouth for sustenance.
The only thing you could have done to make this statement any more gay (not that there's anything wrong with this) is including a pic of a guy sucking dick.

I'm actually eating vegan this week.

Always hated on it.

Just thought I'd do a little cleanse after an insane weekend of partying.

If we weren't supposed to eat animals they wouldn't be made out of meat.

So I’m in Michigan right now and just stopped at a general store that jerks its own meats

50+ varieties of Jerky, including ostrich, ‘roo, venison, and then every other type of meat in every flavor

I picked up a pound of Kobe beef jerky and am about to tear on into it

Why would anyone use kobe for jerky? Not only is it expensive, but when making jerky, you want very lean meat because fat turns rancid and doesn't cure well like lean meat.

Anyone calling all Vegans sickly should go watch Clarence Kennedy 1 of the strongest p4p lifters out there now.

Eat meat, don't eat meat do whatever you want just do what makes you feel good.

Sherdog nutritionists are at it again lol.

Let's just disregard the fact that meat and animal products have only been considered "bad" for the last 100 years of human existence. Let's also disregard the fact that the sugar industry and agriculture business gained an extraordinary amount of business during this time. Food pyramid was written by the agriculture business, not credible nutritionists.

Science is also rapidly realizing that animal products are tremendously better for us then processed grains and sugar. That a diet rich in fatty meats, properly sprouted/fermented grains, roots/tubers, Raw dairy, cooked greens, ect ect is what the human body thrives on. No surprise that's what humans have thrived on for our entire existence.

I recommend the people of sherdog to read some Weston A Price, Mark Sisson, Chris Kesser, Dr. Rhonda Patrick, and Dr. Axe literature. It will help you out in the long run.

Imagine being so insecure that you get triggered by people trying to end animal exploitation/slavery/abuse.

Bullshit. Haye got old and injury prone, diet had nothing to do with it. 30 yo Haye would smash Bellew after months of eating a damn fern.

Sherdog nutritionists are at it again lol.

Let's just disregard the fact that meat and animal products have only been considered "bad" for the last 100 years of human existence. Let's also disregard the fact that the sugar industry and agriculture business gained an extraordinary amount of business during this time. Food pyramid was written by the agriculture business, not credible nutritionists.

Science is also rapidly realizing that animal products are tremendously better for us then processed grains and sugar. That a diet rich in fatty meats, properly sprouted/fermented grains, roots/tubers, Raw dairy, cooked greens, ect ect is what the human body thrives on. No surprise that's what humans have thrived on for our entire existence.

I recommend the people of sherdog to read some Weston A Price, Mark Sisson, Chris Kesser, Dr. Rhonda Patrick, and Dr. Axe literature. It will help you out in the long run.

How did you bring sugar into this? And why does it matter what people thought about something 100s of years ago? Most people just wanted food in their bellies hundreds of years ago. No one knew what the fuck a vitamin was.

Smoking has only been considered "bad" for the last 70 years of human existence. It's a baseless argument.

Winners focus on winners. Losers focus winning. Focus winners winners. Chicken dinner.

Why would anyone use kobe for jerky? Not only is it expensive, but when making jerky, you want very lean meat because fat turns rancid and doesn't cure well like lean meat.
I assumed it wasn’t real Kobe cause it was only $14 for 1/2lb lol

I’ve heard Kobe is like wasabi- you rarely get sold the actual thing

All I know is it’s fucking delicious and I’m gonna grab a pound of the Carolina reaper kind and the corned beef style.

Fatty meats seem to work fine with some jerky though. Bacon jerky has plenty of it and it’s great.

This is like steak—style jerky and is nice and moist.

My other favorite brand, Wild Bill’s, is tough and dry as shoe leather but it’s so good

Last edited:
when they start mass producing meat in factories without the need for farm animals, what will the vaganas have to cry about then?

Sugar Sean O'malley is a vegan. So is Mac Danzig (winner TUF). As is Jake Shields.

Proof that you can get to a very high level. It's important you educate yourself so you get the macro and micronutrients that you need (can be said for any diet).

I don't understand the issue. We all have our reasons. I was brought up on a farm and I love meat. I've followed a vegan diet for around 6 years now and for a number of reasons (mostly for food sustainability reasons and I don't agree with the principles of how certain animals are treated) but I'd never push it on others as it's my choice.

I like that certain companies like 'Quorn' have a tonne of products on the market that give you more choices - not the bland cardboard stuff of years ago.

How did you bring sugar into this? And why does it matter what people thought about something 100s of years ago? Most people just wanted food in their bellies hundreds of years ago. No one knew what the fuck a vitamin was.

Smoking has only been considered "bad" for the last 70 years of human existence. It's a baseless argument.

"All disease begins in the gut" - Hippocrates

2000 years ago and it appears that people were well aware of the effect that diet played on our well being.

"Guts and grease" is a great article by Weston A. Price that studied the traditional diet of Native Americans that involved copious amounts of fatty animal products. These were the same men that "Stood 7ft tall and could chase a deer down on foot without becoming tired" (quoted from a Spanish colonist, so probably a bit embellished but just shows that these people were known for their tremendous health and vitality).

I bring up processed sugar because to reference the studies that demonized animal products, we also have to reference who funded these studies. Thus, the sugar and grain industry is brought up.

Back